GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trading gti in tomorrow

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
Im trading in my gti tomorrow and the deal is done and all i am doing is dropping off my car and picking up the new one. My only questions are im tuned to apr stage 1. Would you put it in stock mod or leave it in 93 octane for the next person? And Lockout or no lockout?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3.

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
I'd let the dealer know it's tuned and let them make the decision.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Also, leave a note in the front of the Owner's Manual with the information about your ECU -- programs and unlock code if applicable.

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
Also, leave a note in the front of the Owner's Manual with the information about your ECU -- programs and unlock code if applicable.

Did this, on the manual's first page. Im not telling the dealer, its not VW and they didn't ask. I think im just going to put it in stock mode and lock it out.

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
When I bought my car the person before had it tuned but in stock mode. Went to get get tuned and they told me it was already by checking the vin. Saved me 600.00.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
What are you trading for?

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
This.. wanted a truck again and with the rebates Toyota was offering and the dealer discount I got $9000 off.

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
Thanks, 4x4 with the 5.7l and the TSS offroad black special edition package. Its gonna suck on gas mileage, but its a truck and it will be paid for.

The picture is actually of a different one I looked at, but mine will be identical, but with the SR5 package, which has a small emblem behind the rear door. I plan to keep it pretty much stock, but I always say that.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I have a neighbor who has that exact truck. I wouldn't own one but its the best looking truck on the market.