GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Motorsport Presents Golf R LO400 Software!

Driver Motorsport

Ready to race!
Driver Motorsport is happy to release the Golf R LO400 Calibration. After a lengthy period of road testing, we're now release the Golf R LO400 calibration to the public. While others have made files for this particular turbo, we're the first to being a LO400 calibration to the United States that utilizes the OEM N75, OEM LPFP, OEM Golf R Injectors and runs strictly off of pump fuel.

This file is suitable for all CDLx engines, such as the engines found in the Golf R, Audi S3, Audi TT-S, SEAT Leon Cupra R & Golf 5 Edition 30. This file is also available for vehicles equipped with a DSG transmission. For best results we recommend for those customers running the LO400 calibration with a DSG equipped vehicle to utilize our Big Turbo DSG calibration.

Dyno results were collected by Driver Motorsport Middle East using 98 RON pump fuel. These files have been ported over to the USA Spec Golf R and Audi TT-S for use with both 93 & 91 AKI fuel.

Power Output:

369 Wheel Horsepower / 398 Wheel Torque

*For sales inquiries, please contact sales@drivermotorsport.com while the website is being updated to reflect our new product offerings.

maomao123

Passed Driver's Ed
That is impressive!

I have just got LOBA400 in my unitronic 2+ map. Do you have HK specific map for my golf R? I believe my golf R is very close to EU golf R.

Thanks

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
Do you do a map for the MK6 Golf R with intake and DP and HPFP as well? I would need a 91aki map for Bahrain.

Sounds like a stage 2+ setup. They have it; I run it and couldn't be happier, mine is 98Ron though

Impressive result for the LO400!

Last edited:

TooPoor1

I also have the stage 2+ setup with optional E47 file. Can't run it because stock clutch can't handle the torque! Great tune on 91 though, been very happy with it.