GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New for 2016 - Brighter Rear Amber Turn Signals in production

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Hi, our website now sells ONLY the brightest front/rear turns available that are seen in this thread:

Rear Turns:
http://deautokey.com/product/golf-gti-mk6-golf-r-euro-taillight-turn-signal-amber-no-error

Front turn:
http://deautokey.com/product/golf-gti-mk6-turn-signals-error-free-osram-h16

all LEDs for your car:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk6-2010-2014

A big thanks to ThatGTI - he has helped deAuto for close to a year testing these new turn signals to get them perfect!
Just threw together a quick video comparing the Putco bulb and this new bulb from deAutoKey. Sorry that it's not the nicest video in the world. I will get a nicer video when I compare the stock incandescent and the old deAutoKey bulb.

---------------
Ok, for the GB, just Message us here for an invoice, it will be $34.99 shipped - and only a limited amount at this price!!

First people to message with their EMAIL(deAuto will send you an invoice)will receive the invoice - after 20 we can no longer take GB orders as it is already a loss at the $34.99 pricing but we want to help the forums.

You must have a forum name to get in on this so please message us here and not through emails.

We can do an intro price of $39.99 / then final pricing of $49.99 - so hurry if you want to get in on this deal - these are less expensive vs putco and much brighter!

---------------

A little sneak peak of the brighter rear turn signals for the MK6 GTI/Golf that are in production new for 2016.

They are still error free, plug and play.
We will have a group buy price coming soon.

Forum member thatgti will post real comparisons in daylight later - you can check for his thread when testing is completed.

We will make the GB lower than putco and take a hit on the pricing for the GOLF FORUM MEMBERS ONLY!!! If you are not a member and you are reading this, sign up to get in on this deal!

We did promise you a brighter solution that has been 6 months in design and development to get the best beam angle and brightest light output!

Even though we know sometimes the great forum members here go to a competitor we forgive you and hope not too many did so you can purchase these brighter rear turns at a better price!

These are 100% custom made for the Golf MK6!

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
hmm.. look forward to seeing these

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Looking forward to these as well. I've always thought the others weren't bright enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
hmm.. look forward to seeing these

Thank you

Looking forward to these as well. I've always thought the others weren't bright enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, technology changes over time, at the time those were really very bright.

Are these for the euro tail lights or the usdm lights?

These are being tested on the euro but work for both euro and us tails.

These are for the Euro LED tails. ?

And a big Thank you to ThatGTI for the testing.

Everyone should thank ThatGTI - he has been helping and working with us for months and giving his honest opinion every time.

:thumbsup:

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Do you have a comparison between the oem turn signal bulbs & your new improved ones? The oem's are pretty bright.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Looking forward to these. Any comparisons to the ones you've sold for the euro tails previously? I have a pair of those :)

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Do you have a comparison between the oem turn signal bulbs & your new improved ones? The oem's are pretty bright.

Looking forward to these. Any comparisons to the ones you've sold for the euro tails previously? I have a pair of those :)

I can do a comparison with both of those. Right now I just have some videos comparing the Putco bulb and the new one from deAutoKey. I can say that this new bulb is brighter than the OEM incandescent and the old deAutoKey bulbs.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
They should give everyone with an old set a discount. I've always felt that I wasted money on them. Couldn't even see them on a sunny day.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
They should give everyone with an old set a discount. I've always felt that I wasted money on them. Couldn't even see them on a sunny day.

I don't feel I'm entitled to a discount, but I wouldn't mind getting one (which it sounds like the GB rate will be very competitive anyway).

It is worth noting that the old DeAutoKey turn signals were much brighter that other sets I've tried. Not as bright as OEM bulbs, but still bright enough I've felt. Then again, Pittsburgh doesn't have many sunny days :p

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
If they are brighter than the oem incandescent bulbs I'm interested. If not there is no reason to use them. Fingers crossed for a brighter bulb.