GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

Renck

Ready to race!
@ ShrekSquatch

Thanks again for helping me out fixing the CEL issue after installing the LED taillights!

Behold...........this coming weekend project:

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Dude on GolfMK7 put a GroupMe (whatever that is, must be something the youngin's use haha) together to try and bring us all together. We're very close on our plans, let's see if we can get us all on the same page and have 10+ cars going up!

Just FYI, we're trying to arrange a North Ga drive for a coming weekend in July or Aug. Join the GroupMe above to join in the discussion! The more the merrier.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Reminder: GTG at Buffalo Wild Wings in Alpharetta. 6pm July 8th.

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah.

Up is Down

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my Detroits cheap, especially for locals = $200.00 in boxes ready to go. some scratches, some curbage(wife) but no bends, no cracks and I'll throw in the factory lug nuts..

Sold..

Last edited:

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Notice: We are in the process of finalizing our plans for our six gap run on Sunday, August 6th. Will be leaving Dawsonville in the morning, just haven't finished discussing the fine details yet. May have 10+ people, going to be fun!

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/25046441/2bqNTu for details

RENCK - this means you. ;)

lolagti

Hey guys. I notice there have been no posts for nearly 6 months. Anyone still doing meets?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I notice there have been no posts for nearly 6 months. Anyone still doing meets?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

That is correct, meets at Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) every two months or so. In most cases they are announced by ShrekSquatch.

And then of course some trips to Helen - couple of pics of the last trip below:

rsz_1rsz_smartselectimage_2017-11-05-14-36-29.jpg

Fog GTI.jpg

Send me a PM and I'll share some details on how to get in touch with the group (MK6 and MK7).

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Last edited:

minorthreat55

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good independent mechanic or shop near the Marietta/Woodstock area?

Thank you!