GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Exhaust, Carbonio Intake & THULE Roof/Bike Rack for sale

5kR32

I am about to sell the following items. Photos to come, but posting this as advance notice if you're interested.

All items came off a 2011 GTi Autobahn 5 door that I owned for 10 months. It did 7000 miles in the time I had it, and the parts were on it for about 9 months and 6000 miles.

The car the parts came off is for sale (without the parts, obviously) here:

http://www.atlantabmw.com/used/Volkswagen/2011-Volkswagen-GTI-5934f18f0a0a0002012ce7c6603242ab.htm

EXHAUST

It's a full turbo-back RSC system purchased direct from APR and expertly fitted at their race-garage in Alabama.

INTAKE

This is a stage 1 & 2 system, also fitted by APR in Alabama.

ROOF/BIKE Rack

There are different options with THULE, but I selected what I believe is the best package:

- 480R Rapid Traverse Foot Pack.
- ARB53 Aero Load Bars.
- Kit 1323 (these fit the Foot Pack to the GTi roofline).
- 594XT Side Arms. I have two of these, they're the parts that hold the bikes. This system doesn't require any wheels to be removed and doesn't touch or damage the bike frame.

I am in Atlanta GA. We can discuss and agree shipping, but that cost will be borne by the purchaser. Local pickup is available.

PRICES

Exhaust $1000
Intake (1 & 2) $300
Roof Rack System: $500

Exhaust & Intake Pair: $1200
Entire Package (Exhaust, Intake and Roof Rack System): $1600

--

I am traveling until next weekend (Friday 2.17), so will post them then. Message me if you want more details in the meantime.

Prices are firm. No offers please.

Last edited:
P

plac

damn dude, that place is selling your 2011 4 door Autobahn DSG with 7000 miles for only $25,750? thats a pretty good deal actually.. thats basically my same car, and it listed for about $31k. If someone can get it for $25k even before tax its a steal.

k3nnst3r

Ready to race!
ill take the stage 1 + 2 intake pm when ready to sell :)

k3nnst3r

Ready to race!
will take intake for listed price, PM me :)

tuoxie208

Im intersted in the whole exhaust and the stage 2 intake. how's the condition? ship to california? pictures please

5kR32

I am about to sell the following items. Photos to come, but posting this as advance notice if you're interested.

All items came off a 2011 GTi Autobahn 5 door that I owned for 10 months. It did 7000 miles in the time I had it, and the parts were on it for about 9 months and 6000 miles.

The car the parts came off is for sale (without the parts, obviously) here:

http://www.atlantabmw.com/used/Volkswagen/2011-Volkswagen-GTI-5934f18f0a0a0002012ce7c6603242ab.htm

EXHAUST

It's a full turbo-back RSC system purchased direct from APR and expertly fitted at their race-garage in Alabama.

INTAKE

This is a stage 1 & 2 system, also fitted by APR in Alabama.

ROOF/BIKE Rack

There are different options with THULE, but I selected what I believe is the best package:

- 480R Rapid Traverse Foot Pack.
- ARB53 Aero Load Bars.
- Kit 1323 (these fit the Foot Pack to the GTi roofline).
- 594XT Side Arms. I have two of these, they're the parts that hold the bikes. This system doesn't require any wheels to be removed and doesn't touch or damage the bike frame.

I am in Atlanta GA. We can discuss and agree shipping, but that cost will be borne by the purchaser. Local pickup is available.

PRICES

Exhaust $1000
Intake (1 & 2) $300
Roof Rack System: $500

Exhaust & Intake Pair: $1200
Entire Package (Exhaust, Intake and Roof Rack System): $1600

--

I am traveling until next weekend (Friday 2.17), so will post them then. Message me if you want more details in the meantime.

Prices are firm. No offers please.

The intakes are sold.

I now have pics of the Exhaust and Roof/Bike racks, so am opening separate posts for them with the pics.