GOLFMKV

I want to see mkVI mods!

darknightohio1

Ready to race!
Wörthersee GTI:

darknightohio1

Ready to race!
VW Golf GTI VI Street

VW Golf GTI VI Street: Volkswagen Apprentices Build 301HP Study with Unique Mods

And the news just keeps on coming from the Worthersee GTI meeting in Austria. This time it's the new Golf GTI VI study that is the result of the collaborative work of five Volkswagen apprentices: Stefan Becker, 22, Mehmet Cosgun, 20, Saskia Müller, 20 and Michael Riefenberg, 19. Dubbed Golf GTI Street, the modified hot hatch features numerous mechanical and styling upgrades including a more powerful version of the 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that has been tweaked to deliver an output of 301 horsepower, up from the standard 2.0 TSI's 210 horsepower. The four-pot is hooked up to a six-speed manual transmission.

The young apprentices sharpened the Golf GTI's handling by tuning the suspension that now comes with a hydraulic height adjustment feature while they also added a beefier brake system borrowed from the last Golf R32. The hatch now rides on a set of 19-inch BBS alloy wheels shod in 225/35 R19 Pirelli rubber.

Beyond the extra power and chassis tweaks, the Golf GTI Street features a two-tone black and white color theme with twin white rally stripes that extend over the bonnet, the roof and back to the rear, a modified front bumper, rear spoiler, tinted rear windows and a new exhaust system with twin tail pipes.

We don't have any photographs of the interior, but according to the German automaker, the GTI Street's interior has been enhanced with a full leather treatment while the apprentices also equipped the car with a new audio system plus an X-Box gaming console.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
^^ i love that white GTI, and how they color matched that middle part in the grill, looks so much better, ive had that idea the moment i saw how the new GTI looks

i wish i could get one !

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
the sweet ass of the MKVI GTI Street :drool: , i just love the tail lights

and an interior shot:

enjoy !

Mick431

Ready to race!
i emailed vw about the tail lights and because neither of them cars are in production yet it will b ages b4 they are available!

Mick431

Ready to race!
that is all they said
"as niehter car is in production yet it may be a long time until these tail lights are available"

mkarolia

a customer of mine has a golf 6 gti which we want to put on some 19 inch wheels.
at the moment i am looking to see what design will look good.as soon as i am done i will post some pictures. what we are thinking of is 19x8.5 with a 2 inch chrome lip et 42
any ideas on what design will look good? it will be 3 piece wheels

dubbin

All in, All out..
wow these all look pretty sick, im liking the fact they come with dual exhaust!

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow those custom Golfs are amazing i love both of them. I'm getting a 90TSI in 2 months and was thinking to tuned it in order to get more power out of the engine.

Any ideas of how much would it cost me?

Flux1

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow those custom Golfs are amazing i love both of them. I'm getting a 90TSI in 2 months and was thinking to tuned it in order to get more power out of the engine.

Any ideas of how much would it cost me?

probably 650+to get it chipped for stock to stage 1 parts i think.