GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATTENTION ALL: Please Read Before Posting New Threads!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Personally, no. But he and I do share ideas from time to time.

I too prefer the simplicity of this site which is why I am glad we don't have a hundred sub forums. However, there are some cool offerings we are not using - that would still retain the flavor of the site.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I too prefer the simplicity of this site which is why I am glad we don't have a hundred sub forums. However, there are some cool offerings we are not using - that would still retain the flavor of the site.

Care to elaborate?

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Grambles you should make a compilation of the most useful threads for each category in the first post of this thread as well, so less have to struggle with the sub par search function.

Oh and sticky this shit.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Personally, no. But he and I do share ideas from time to time.

BTW, the search in Tapatalk does work for three letter abbreviations.

Speaking of Tapatalk, Daniel, can you ask the mods to fix the PM feature? It works on all other forums with Tapatalk, but not this one. Pretty sure we have established it is an issue with our version of the plug in. I understand budgets may be the issue, but if someone could at least respond back with that response...Like it takes money and we dont have it, then that would be at least a response.

Appreciate your great work!!:w00t:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
What if I need to know what tune is best on a Shadow Blue car? It might not be the same, brah.

Cbax38

Ready to race!
Remember what it was like when you first got your car. Us noobs here have been around the block on many other forums. We have researched and read threads to death before buying our cars and will continue to do so, however there is an excitement to asking your own question even if it has been asked many times before.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
2 Year old thread is old.

This thread has already been linked to the initial Want to Modify your GTI thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sometimes i feel like the forums are highschool all over again. Clicks here and there. I enter a thread and everyone's already long time buddies. Why cant i belong! I own a GTI, cant i be cool too? Guys? Guys, hello? no.... :(

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
^ very true. and..no, not until you start talking about your balls obsession.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Is b7 ko3?