GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

soooooo finally got to run

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
Sadly no videos but, I've had my k04 done for a few months now and just now actually got to test it out. Went on a little cruise with some local guys. One has a full stage 2 e85 wrx and an srt 8 jeep with unknown mods. Did a quick 35 roll with the subie and pulled a car before letting off then we all three lined up at a 40 roll and pulled on the srt and was beginning to pull on the subie (we were neck and neck) before having to slow down. Not sure if this is pretty impressive or not but enjoyed it none the less.

rquinn19

Ready to race!
Sadly no videos but, I've had my k04 done for a few months now and just now actually got to test it out. Went on a little cruise with some local guys. One has a full stage 2 e85 wrx and an srt 8 jeep with unknown mods. Did a quick 35 roll with the subie and pulled a car before letting off then we all three lined up at a 40 roll and pulled on the srt and was beginning to pull on the subie (we were neck and neck) before having to slow down. Not sure if this is pretty impressive or not but enjoyed it none the less.

What year WRX? Assuming it's a GR (08-14) model. Before then I'd think it would have to be a STI