GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI, Loving the Small Things

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
lol its ok. i hate that sensor. im going to yank it out.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
For what it's worth, when you remove the sensor your dash will light up. You'll have to disable the TPMS using VCDS if you are really planning on following through with that.

freeclimbmtb

Ready to race!
didn't mean it literally. but i would like to properly remove it.

So...properly remove your wheel speed sensors? Don't get me wrong, its more exhilarating driving with no ABS...but I think ill deal with the light every once in a while..

ANYWAY.

I love my plaid seats. The autobahn stereo and wheel upgrade would have been nice...but Im just not a leather fan, and that was enough to save me 20 bills.

Oh and I love all that other stuff too! (REALLY love auto up and down..)

And the one touch fuel filler cover. Though I'm not a huge fan of the tethered gas cap...shouldn't we have cap-less fillers now too? I sorta miss the cap on my B5 passat...had little notches to hang it on the fuel door so it wouldnt hang against the body... oh well, small price to pay.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
So...properly remove your wheel speed sensors? Don't get me wrong, its more exhilarating driving with no ABS...but I think ill deal with the light every once in a while..

ANYWAY.

I love my plaid seats. The autobahn stereo and wheel upgrade would have been nice...but Im just not a leather fan, and that was enough to save me 20 bills.

Oh and I love all that other stuff too! (REALLY love auto up and down..)

And the one touch fuel filler cover. Though I'm not a huge fan of the tethered gas cap...shouldn't we have cap-less fillers now too? I sorta miss the cap on my B5 passat...had little notches to hang it on the fuel door so it wouldnt hang against the body... oh well, small price to pay.

Um, our caps have those little notches. Just sayin...

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
I love that the windows continue to roll up if you turn off the ignition / remove the key before they are fully up.

Sherlock997

Ready to race!
I love that the windows continue to roll up if you turn off the ignition / remove the key before they are fully up.

They also continue to go up/down and don't pause while you start your car too. I also like how the seering is nice and light while driving around town but gets some more weight to it what driving spritedly.

freeclimbmtb

Ready to race!
Um, our caps have those little notches. Just sayin...

SAD CHRISTMAS!! :cry: :brokenheart:

I don't have a full sized spare either. WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!

SwedishNinja

I like:

Bluetooth integration that works great with spotify on my iphone!
The small red light that illuminates the dash/shifter area at night.
That the GTI is a practical car that is also fun.
Steering Wheel ( size/shape/controls )

VWVic

Passed Driver's Ed
How does your battery not die?

I guess what I meant to say was, if you turn the lights and the car off while the stalk is still in the high beam position, when the car is restarted and the lights turned back on it will be low beams, even if the stalk is still in the high beam position...

Kurt Eiger

Ready to race!
My last GTI (2004)--the following items were options, or not available:
Fog lights
MFI
Cold Weather PKG
BlueTooth
Ipod doc
6 speeds
18" wheels