Ready to race!
Will go as far as: North York/Markham
Fee: $10
Can look up your radio code as well

Mictjhelle

when are you available?

Sanjiyan

Passed Driver's Ed
looking for vcds in Calgary for headlight level reset after installing DG springs. Will pay with money or drinks. Thanks!

GTIworld

Vancouver area VCDS

Hey looking for someone in the Vancouver area to clear codes for rear LED's.... would really appreciate it....

thanks

CRAIG_01

Ready to race!
Looking to get some basic stuff done, windows up/down, gauge sweep etc. Richmond Hill or Mississauga works. New to the scene so could use help with pretty much the whole process. Can give Tim's/beer/$ you name it.

jluu

Can anyone help to re-level my hids, just lowered the car. Almost driving blind at night.

Thanks in advance.

jonnystel

I have a Vag Com in Pickering. I'm also a programmer and understand the logic behind using VCDS especially long coding. Willing to help out with anything you need done for beer or a small fee ($20 or so) just to cover gas and my time!
Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spic1

Hey guys, sorry to post in a slightly old thread; but I just picked up a 2011 GTI and need some VAG goodies (cluster staging, windows from fob etc). I am willing to meet nearly anywhere in York Region; but I am in Mississauga sometimes too.

I am willing to pay in coffee, beers, money, hugs (maybe not).

jonnystel

Hey guys, sorry to post in a slightly old thread; but I just picked up a 2011 GTI and need some VAG goodies (cluster staging, windows from fob etc). I am willing to meet nearly anywhere in York Region; but I am in Mississauga sometimes too.

I am willing to pay in coffee, beers, money, hugs (maybe not).

Hey man. I'd love to help you out with the Vag stuff. Text me. 416-268-7466. My name is Jonny and I'm in Markham at least three times a week. Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk