GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 2.5 build

palma

Ready to race!
man that is some battle scars lol. the wheels look great with the new center decals! what are you using to hold the center cap in?

Yeah man the car has taken some bad hits lately. Lol. I've tried so hard to keep it looking good to. It only has 13k miles on it. I guess it's time was up for something to happen, especially since the car is so much lower than factory.

The center caps are held in by the small screw you can see in the tiny hole. The OZ stickers are just that, stickers that cover the small hole in the center of the cap.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Yeah man the car has taken some bad hits lately. Lol. I've tried so hard to keep it looking good to. It only has 13k miles on it. I guess it's time was up for something to happen, especially since the car is so much lower than factory.

The center caps are held in by the small screw you can see in the tiny hole. The OZ stickers are just that, stickers that cover the small hole in the center of the cap.

yea im paranoid lol. still debating whether to go 45 sidewall compared to 40 just because it will give me some height. how is your driving height? you must drive low

palma

Ready to race!
yea im paranoid lol. still debating whether to go 45 sidewall compared to 40 just because it will give me some height. how is your driving height? you must drive low

Funny you say that, I actually don't drive that low at all. I'll have to take a FTG measurement and get back to you. I'm no where near what these static guys drive at, I'm trying to keep the car in good shape lol. I'm on air lift v2 and I drive at 42psi front and 38 psi rear if that helps any lol.

palma

Ready to race!
Drive height pic vs slammed pic.

palma

Ready to race!
What tire size are you running? I'm debating between 45 sidewall vs 40

I'm running the nitto neogens in a 205/40 front and 215/40 rear.

I sort of wished I went with the 45 series just because with the shorter tires the car really does sit quite a bit lower. I'm hitting all sorts of driveways now that I never hit before. I don't want to raise it anymore because then it'll have all sorts of wheel gap. Lol

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
I'm running the nitto neogens in a 205/40 front and 215/40 rear.

I sort of wished I went with the 45 series just because with the shorter tires the car really does sit quite a bit lower. I'm hitting all sorts of driveways now that I never hit before. I don't want to raise it anymore because then it'll have all sorts of wheel gap. Lol

Lol yea I decided to go for 205/45/17 all around on falken 453 because I don't want to drive that low. Just sealed my wheels and just waiting for free time to put them on. How do you like the nitto neogens? My tire guy said the wear will be higher than the falkens.

efa5

Ready to race!
Hate it when you can't air up in time, although I've gotten quick fast at hitting my "save oil pan" preset ...