GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Philly locals(or close to it)? Just got my MK6

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
So anybody have any opinions on the 3" CTS turboback exhaust? I think i'm gonna get this and it has a cbfa dp

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
I can’t speak of Cts I went with an apr downpipe to stock catback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. I wasn't even looking at them until this dropped and it's 3" which will be good when i go big turbo

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds good! It might be a good combo. I’ve been looking for a cheap but still solid catback

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds good! It might be a good combo. I’ve been looking for a cheap but still solid catback

Yeah i pooked it up online and new is $970 plus shipping and that's on the discount. Only downside is i gotta leave after work at 7am tomorrow morning to go meet this guy. Hopefully my girl can ride with me

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah i pooked it up online and new is $970 plus shipping and that's on the discount. Only downside is i gotta leave after work at 7am tomorrow morning to go meet this guy. Hopefully my girl can ride with me

I hope she goes! Road trips are why we have hear cars!! Regardless but if luck and if you need some hands to put it in I’m down to help.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
I hope she goes! Road trips are why we have hear cars!! Regardless but if luck and if you need some hands to put it in I’m down to help.

I may take you up on that. I'll pay you with beer and fast food for assistance lol

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Feel free! What kind of space you have to do this?

I have a garage but it needs to be cleaned out. Might just wait for better weather and do it at the office parking lot. I Live in an association and they fine us for car maintenance