GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 VW GTI vs. 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!

SE5spd

Passed Driver's Ed

You don't deserve to own a GTI. Better start driving a Honda.

Why is that? Because I'm open minded?

Lemme guess you're the car "enthusist" that rolls up to a meet, track, whatever and you're like OH SH!T you're not driving a GTI, you're not cool!

I'm open minded to every car in general and don't hate on any car, if you like cars and/or have a modded car you're cool in my book

whether you're into drag racing, drift, road course, autox, hella flush, low riders, whatever a car person is a car person

shandyman5

Lemme guess you're the car "enthusist" that rolls up to a meet, track, whatever and you're like OH SH!T you're not driving a GTI, you're not cool!

I'm open minded to every car in general and don't hate on any car, if you like cars and/or have a modded car you're cool in my book

whether you're into drag racing, drift, road course, autox, hella flush, low riders, whatever a car person is a car person

AGREED!!!!

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!

You had better read back on this post to #100. Obviously I am not just a GTI fan! My objection is your advice to buy a Honda over a GTI. That is rediculous!

gkallis

Ready to race!
i want a new WRX! lol that pure speed gives me a chubby

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!
You drive a 2002 Mustang. Well I also drive a 65 Mustang fastback 289 four speed, but I didn't know this was a Mustang forum.
AGREED!!!!

SE5spd

Passed Driver's Ed
You had better read back on this post to #100. Obviously I am not just a GTI fan! My objection is your advice to buy a Honda over a GTI. That is rediculous!

I'm not here too get in a argument because we both own the same car

I never said get a GTI over a si or a si over a GTI

I said if you're llooking into modding get a SI (personal opinion) but maybe he doesn't wanna mod or anything, maybe he just wants a drop and nice wheels

shandyman5

You drive a 2002 Mustang. Well I also drive a 65 Mustang fastback 289 four speed, but I didn't know this was a Mustang forum.

In my introduction post, I wrote that i really want a GTI and i can't wait to get one. (Decemberish)

It's what I drive for now.... I didn't come on here to be a troll. What's wrong with just agreeing with someone. :iono:

Last edited:

evil3

Passed Driver's Ed

I said if you're llooking into modding get a SI (personal opinion) but maybe he doesn't wanna mod or anything, maybe he just wants a drop and nice wheels

Agree. Some people may choose si rather than gti, and vice versa. It all depends on personal preferences. A honda civic is cheaper to mod IMO. I don't want to mod performance that much, so I chose my GTI. :thumbup:

krische

vdubber in training
In my introduction post, I wrote that i really want a GTI and i can't wait to get one. (Decemberish)

It's what I drive for now.... I didn't come on here to be a troll. What's wrong with just agreeing with someone. :iono:

Don't sweat it. Some people just have a stick up their ass sometimes.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion

This also would depend on what kind of modding you are talking about...if you are looking to just mod a car to look great as a daily with some moderate performance mods, then the gti is a nicer car

if you want to go extreme and see how much power you can get...you really can't beat a car that will rev to 8k stock, but in my opinion it will never look as good, and moderately moded si(full exhaust and suspension) vs moderatly moded gti(tbe and suspension) the gti will be faster

personally i would not buy the si even if i wanted just performance...the wrx owns the class in that area now

SE5spd

Passed Driver's Ed
Id take a 2010 wrx over a 11

I K20s do love spray though

if he just wants APR stgI and drop on wheels
GTI

if he wants alllllll out
SI