GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F23T GTI vs Modded 5.0, N54 & N55 135is

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
how much is the eurodyne software cost? did you do the tuning or did someone else? curious to know how much it costs to run eurodyne and a tune from them.

Avant

Ready to race!
HAHAHAHA Awesome runs! Hurry up with those injectors. Once my tune is tweaked I'm might switch to E85 since it's so close to me now...but I need those injectors

Oh man.. you talking about the one on Cherry? lol

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I'm glad I went with the F23T.... Now i'm contemplating a Water/Meth injection... preferably injecting straigt into the manifold with 4 nozzles.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
how much is the eurodyne software cost? did you do the tuning or did someone else? curious to know how much it costs to run eurodyne and a tune from them.
The tuning suite is $799

If you have it you can tune yourself, I just paid a shop that has it for dyno tuning time.
I'm glad I went with the F23T.... Now i'm contemplating a Water/Meth injection... preferably injecting straigt into the manifold with 4 nozzles.
Do it, you can run my file, big jump over the 91 tune. Just make sure you have a failsafe or some way to monitor it.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
In this e85 N54 vid...did you hear the girl, "...car is so fast. I'm SHOCKED!"

It's always nice to nicely educate people that think 5.0 = Godmode.

I'd like to see that car vs. a BT Golf R. Either a Loba or Garrett28 car.
An L0400 R probably wouldn't do any better than my car, a stage 3 R w/ gtx2867r would be cool.
Find me one in Socal or a S4 :)
^this :D