GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

5.6L Infinity M56S vs 2.0L K04 Gti

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
I could care less if it's overseas thing or over here thing. BTW I lived "overseas for 2 years". Hazards on means nobody knows where you are going.

edit: oh yeah...I don't let anything on an internet forum hurt me in any way...brain hurt or butt hurt

embed fail

Not that I agree with the traffic... but lol @ taking the time to make a compilation vid.

rquinn19

Ready to race!
In the scope of this conversation, any time spent is time wasted.

Can't argue there.

Drives a wrx. They don't mess around on the internet.

Compared to how long I've owned my WRX vs GTIs I'm in my infancy...if I could've gotten an R for 25k I would've not to mention the dealer giving me what I owed on my last car with check engine lights on and such, I had to trade it.
To be honest I've been tempted to go look at what kinda deal I could get on a MKVI GTI after trading in the REX. Say what you want, but WRX/STI's value goes nowhere in the first couple of years. Plus I'm from Jersey, but now live in Ohio. Try getting a GTI at invoice there. Not impossible, but improbable.

rquinn19

Ready to race!

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
I could care less if it's overseas thing or over here thing. BTW I lived "overseas for 2 years". Hazards on means nobody knows where you are going.

edit: oh yeah...I don't let anything on an internet forum hurt me in any way...brain hurt or butt hurt

embed fail

Hey thanks for the awesome vid i didnt know that you did all that for me :lol:

Surfing through my vids downloading them and making a compilation vid just for me

How sweet i would say haha :D