GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First time in a 2013 Audi S4

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
In4in4BAN

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
On Monday when I see my friend at work ill bug him for a picture again. Lol another guy I work with said she's quite the MILF. Now I want myself banned if I don't have a pic soon. Lol MILF + S4 = better than my favorite show.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
MILF + S4

Pics or ban hammer

:paddle:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Look... I think you've had enough time to post this milf. She's probably an attention whore to begin with, so I don't know how you can't just snag a few pics off her social media outlets.

:lol::lol::lol:

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Not a race, but i guess it's a VS comparison. GTI VS S4

Just drove a friends Girlfriends 2013 S4. What is she doing with an S4 when he drives a Maxima.. IDK, but he picked a good girl! Haha And all i can say is WOW, what a nice freaking car to drive. :wub:

4WD is amazing after driving in my stage 2 GTI. The Power really punches you in 1st and 2nd. However, the top end even though it was very strong considering it's stock, it wasn't what i expected.

After driving around in the S4, I fell in love with it. But does it make my GTI feel any worse? NOPE! It just made me really appreciate my car. GTI FEELS faster... it really does. But is it actually quicker in the real world? Idk, please chime in.

S4 fascinated me. The power is sooooo silky smooth. Such interior. much gears. 7 speed is pretty fantastic. Grip is amazing. I bet a tune on that is incredible.

S4

0-60 mph: 4.7 seconds

1/4 mile: 13.2 seconds @ 106 mph

So comparable to a k04/strong stage2? GTI has more low end torque i think. Anyways, just very impressed by my first Audi experience. It feels like a mans car. It's so solid compared to a 1 series. Those gay things can only be made manly by a Greek God..

The 0-60 time is faster yes, but an APR tuned (which most admit is a bit milder than other tunes) can run a 105 mph trap with the dreaded wheel spin, on 93 oct.so a more aggressive tune could run a bit more... which is why IMO it doesn't feel much faster. The AWD gives the launch advantage, but without that, what would it trap? I have said before the GTI is much faster in the real world than it is given credit for.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Look... I think you've had enough time to post this milf. She's probably an attention whore to begin with, so I don't know how you can't just snag a few pics off her social media outlets.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lol! You would think! Apparently shes not on anything... -_- I just asked him for a picture. Thing is, it's not really his GF. It's a girl that stays over his place all the time for the SEX, and he gets to drive her car. So idk what he calls that. Haha

Let's just rename this the invisible MILF thread.
The 0-60 time is faster yes, but an APR tuned (which most admit is a bit milder than other tunes) can run a 105 mph trap with the dreaded wheel spin, on 93 oct.so a more aggressive tune could run a bit more... which is why IMO it doesn't feel much faster. The AWD gives the launch advantage, but without that, what would it trap? I have said before the GTI is much faster in the real world than it is given credit for.

Well put! Maybe i can get him to do a run with me. Would be cool to see.

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Lol! You would think! Apparently shes not on anything... -_- I just asked him for a picture. Thing is, it's not really his GF. It's a girl that stays over his place all the time for the SEX, and he gets to drive her car. So idk what he calls that. Haha

Let's just rename this the invisible MILF thread.

I'd watch the vid yeah lol

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion

drove my co-workers s4 on Monday. It was nice to have traction when going WOT from a ~5mph roll. It's quick to 60, but again the AWD helps give the illusion that it's faster than it actually is. He still confident that he'll beat my 5.0 (we're both stock with the exception of me being new to driving manual and he has a K&n drop in).

I do wish I could have ran him with my GTI from like a ~40mph roll with Meth on.

Car is nice though, it certainly is. However at the price point I think I would go with a e9x M3 (for arguments sake this is a '13 when the e9x m3 was still on BMW lots). Just something about a high reving N/A v8 that pops a tent in the pants.