GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/front-lip-spoiler-primed/015436ecs01a/

They aren't lamin-xed, but if you're talking about the rainbowish effect that's from the filter on my lens. That was part of the reason for taking the pictures too. I just got polarized filter so I wanted to try it out. It was a pretty hazy day all day though. I think a sunnier atmosphere would have had a cooler effect with the filter.

They're eds headlights though so they're starting to peel, so you might be seeing that too. I'm gonna take care of that really soon lol

Awesome bro thanks! Did you have this installed already or buy it with the lip? What hardware was needed and or did you buy any?

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/front-valance-retainer/5k0805915a9b9/

Phur

Autocross Champion
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/front-lip-spoiler-primed/015436ecs01a/

They aren't lamin-xed, but if you're talking about the rainbowish effect that's from the filter on my lens. That was part of the reason for taking the pictures too. I just got polarized filter so I wanted to try it out. It was a pretty hazy day all day though. I think a sunnier atmosphere would have had a cooler effect with the filter.

They're eds headlights though so they're starting to peel, so you might be seeing that too. I'm gonna take care of that really soon lol

Take care of them how?[emoji848] Some of the black headlights would look clean as hell with your setup... just my two cents. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just needs a little sanding and polish. There's a shitty film that starts to peel off it, but the plastic underneath is fine.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I've been driving the daily beater a lot lately but wanted to turn the engine over today after i got home from being out adventuring all day. the thing didn't start. Ok it got cold the last 2 nights, that can be a drain when you're not driving it in that time. I jump the car using a portable battery i got for my birthday and took the thing for about 10 minutes. enough to get the battery reading to stay in the 14.3-14.4 range. I just went to go check on something out ther as i planned to drive it into work tomorrow, and the battery once again is dead.

Recently did a eurocubby install that made me relocated the ground for my hardwired radar detector. think that may be the source of the short? My fusetap is to a ignition powered port. gonna jump the thing again tomorrow morning. Aside from the cold onset recetnly this is the only plausible explanation i've got that isn't "just a bad battery". Not really wanting to swap batteries this year either as i plan to upgrade to one of those lithium rigs a few of you guys have.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I've been driving the daily beater a lot lately but wanted to turn the engine over today after i got home from being out adventuring all day. the thing didn't start. Ok it got cold the last 2 nights, that can be a drain when you're not driving it in that time. I jump the car using a portable battery i got for my birthday and took the thing for about 10 minutes. enough to get the battery reading to stay in the 14.3-14.4 range. I just went to go check on something out ther as i planned to drive it into work tomorrow, and the battery once again is dead.

Recently did a eurocubby install that made me relocated the ground for my hardwired radar detector. think that may be the source of the short? My fusetap is to a ignition powered port. gonna jump the thing again tomorrow morning. Aside from the cold onset recetnly this is the only plausible explanation i've got that isn't "just a bad battery". Not really wanting to swap batteries this year either as i plan to upgrade to one of those lithium rigs a few of you guys have.

Where did you relocate the ground to?

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion

Moving the ground won't cause any draw that wasn't' already there. Also, 10 minutes isn't long enough to let the alternator charge a battery that needed a jump. How old is your battery? Car batteries do not recover once the voltage drops too low, if you've had to jump it twice in a couple of days, then you need to have it tested, there's a very good chance that no matter how far you drive, the damage has been done.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Moving the ground won't cause any draw that wasn't' already there. Also, 10 minutes isn't long enough to let the alternator charge a battery that needed a jump. How old is your battery? Car batteries do not recover once the voltage drops too low, if you've had to jump it twice in a couple of days, then you need to have it tested, there's a very good chance that no matter how far you drive, the damage has been done.

I wouldn’t be surprised some people would put the ground where there’s a power supply and fry their shit. Who knows. Can’t rule anything out. I like your reasoning better plus it wouldn’t kill the battery unless whatever was wired is drawing power. I’m just saying.

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn’t be surprised some people would put the ground where there’s a power supply and fry their shit. Who knows. Can’t rule anything out. I like your reasoning better plus it wouldn’t kill the battery unless whatever was wired is drawing power. I’m just saying.

I'm not sure what you mean by putting the ground where there's a power supply. Right, moving the ground would either improve the ground, or worsen it, but the radar detector would still have to be left on for either situation to matter.

avni

Ready to race!
I WANT A CAT BACK !!!!!!!11

But dont want to spend 1000 on a noise mod..

ANYONE LIKE BELUGA?

Would it sound good to have a APR DOWNPIPE+VIBRANT RESONATOR+STOCK CATBACK ?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure what you mean by putting the ground where there's a power supply. Right, moving the ground would either improve the ground, or worsen it, but the radar detector would still have to be left on for either situation to matter.

I’m not entirely sure what issue this guy is having I’m thinking something was wired wrong like a remote wire on a sub that tells the amp to turn on with the key, or somethings creating an always on type of thing.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
I WANT A CAT BACK !!!!!!!11

But dont want to spend 1000 on a noise mod..

ANYONE LIKE BELUGA?

Would it sound good to have a APR DOWNPIPE+VIBRANT RESONATOR+STOCK CATBACK ?

1000? jeez.. if u jsut want a catback find yourself a used borla or magnaflow. even brand new they arent even close to 1000.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
1000? jeez.. if u jsut want a catback find yourself a used borla or magnaflow. even brand new they arent even close to 1000.

Yeah, I bought my Borla, brand new around 5-6 years ago for around $550. It sounds great. I had a 42dd resonated dp at the time. I now run the APR cast dp and it sounds amazing!