GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Even just a remap gives good results.

TEFF

godfather
0-60mph? It would be awesome to have it under 3.5s, but we will see. I will also weight thr car to see the status

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
And today's exploits at the same place have resulted in the following. This was done with the addition of the Evoms intake, an almost empty fuel tank, no spare in the boot and most importantly using launch control and letting the gears change automatically (unlike the first outing where my brain was wired to skip most of first gear manually) and a relatively cool engine.

To say I'm impressed is an understatement. :thumbup:

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
So, I went down to Midland VW today and saw Chris (Topher off Golfgti.co.uk) and had the DSG map (Custom-Code.....rather good map too) and HPA Gen4 Haldex remote race controller fitted. Great day out fiddling about with the car and customising the individual settings in the DSG map was great. Cannot fault the guys at Midland VW at all.

Came back early afternoon to do a little bit of testing with the Racelogic Performance box. The DSG map and Haldex controller have improved things slightly.......

Times done at the same place for consistency......

0-100mph in 10 mph increments....

1/4 mile time....

Best times of the day....

I can't imagine what Stefan's (TEFF's) car will be like, but I'm in a happy place at the moment

Stage 2+ should make quite a bit of difference to the 0-100 time and the 1/4 mile, but I doubt that there will be as much of an improvement on the 0-60mph time as I think most of the work has already been done for that now.:cool: