GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoWo 2011 by Hilfloskind...

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
198 pics in this set so I'm posting the Flikr link...

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuTokbu

The pics at the end of this set are from my wife snapping pics out the windows during the ride home. It's a beautiful drive from where I live to Helen so we wanted to snap some shots.

There are some shots I may actually do some editing on to polish up and make something of in this set. Feedback appreciated.

flyguy27

Ready to race!
Nice pics man! I wish I was able to go but had work that weekend. Interesting route home, doesn't look familiar. Did you do back roads home?

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
It was very nice meeting you! Thanks for the spot light ;P those pics came out really nice! and as dj said, that puppy is amazing, makes me want one now heheh

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man...I wish we had had more time for shots. I felt rushed and they could've been better had I not felt like I had a short time to take em.

The good news is, my wife likes your brake lights so much that she gave me her blessing to get my own! Too bad I'll never be able to talk her into BBS wheels. My kids saw the pics of your car and emillionaire's car and they all thought they were sick! Sexiest MK6's ever, I'm just glad I got to see them up close and take pics of em.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
It was nice meeting you as well man! Thank you so much for the pics and your dog is awesome! :D