GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 2.5 Manual 2-door owner (w/ some pics)

dmg

Hi there. I'm a soon to be owner of this 2013 Golf (not picked up yet)...not really sure what to say other than just introduce the car and my new ownership.. I have some pics from the dealer. But will take others down the road.

Not sure what I want to do or recommendations as far as appearance or engine yet, but def. mudguards to start and then go from there.

dmg

LED tails are a must

Agree! I do think the MK6 tailights look much better than the MK7's.

Do you know if the golf has the highline central electronics control module for easy fog light installation, etc?

Last edited:

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Agree! I do think the MK6 tailights look much better than the MK7's.

Do you know if the golf has the highline central electronics control module for easy fog light installation, etc?

Not sure about the high line thing, but I installed them on my car super easy. Didn't need any VAGCOM tweaks or anything

bfreiman92

If it were me I'd do exhaust, short shifter, lower it, find a cool set of wheels, euro led tail lights, and maybe add a gti roof spoiler. I think the stock spoiler looks kinda stubby. The votex exterior pieces for the golf look pretty cool too, but probably pricey. Anyways it looks like a very nice car with nearly all the options. There's plenty of decisions to make when it comes to modification, so just poke around here and check out all the threads. Welcome and enjoy!

Derek_77

Passed Driver's Ed
If it were me I'd do exhaust, short shifter, lower it, find a cool set of wheels, euro led tail lights, and maybe add a gti roof spoiler. I think the stock spoiler looks kinda stubby. The votex exterior pieces for the golf look pretty cool too, but probably pricey. Anyways it looks like a very nice car with nearly all the options. There's plenty of decisions to make when it comes to modification, so just poke around here and check out all the threads. Welcome and enjoy!

A cold air intake should be the first before an exhaust, considering the stock air filter is in the worst spot.

SFVmike

Passed Driver's Ed
Get a clutch stop from eBay, great mod for less than $20!