GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
Get ready for battle if you change the rear rotors.

Have you ever changed the rear rotors? I would welcome any advice. I know when I put pads on mine, I wanted to take the rotors off to sand them (started at the front) and was unable to get them off after 10 minutes of trying. Granted, I didn't have a tool for pulling them off. I've never needed one on any other car!

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
I'm 40 and have been washing the engine / engine bay at the local car wash with the high pressure wand my whole life. Degreaser, rinse. I've never had a problem. I try to avoid spraying directly into the alternator point blank range, but nothing special. If you're paranoid, cover the alternator.

I guess i'm overly cautious...:iono:

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Got my VMR 710s installed looks great!

93serprise

Ready to race!
Ordered a Eurosport rear brace to finish my suspension mod list.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ThatRaginCajun

Got my VMR 710s installed looks great!

Ohhhh shiiiiii#%<€ I just ordered mine yesterday. How much did it cost you to get the tires put on and to get a balance? I just called a shop close by and they quoted me $140 to take my stock tires off and fit them to my new V710's and have them balanced

93serprise

Ready to race!
Just washed it and endured a billion mosquito bites...mk6 love.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Detailed inside and out, readjusted my Dieselgeek side-to-side movement, and pulled my Carbonio filter then cleaned and oiled it with a K&N kit. It's been a productive day

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
Finally went on a 93 file :) loving the k04 water meth setup

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Detailed inside and out, readjusted my Dieselgeek side-to-side movement, and pulled my Carbonio filter then cleaned and oiled it with a K&N kit. It's been a productive day

Loving your new setup Matt! Air out for the picture next time ;)