GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 6.4 Neuspeed Open House 4/30

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Aloha Everyone,

Sorry for the late post. This upcoming Sunday 4/30/2017 is the annual Last Sunday/Neuspeed Open House event. Neuspeed is offering discounts up to 30% off select products. Please place your orders in advance online to help expedite pick up at the event on Sunday (I apologize for short notice). Type in "Last Sunday" in the notes when placing your order. You will not be charged until you pick up your items at the event.

For the drive we will be meeting at FedEx Office 5045 Cornell Rd
Agoura Hills, California 91301 at the corner of Roadside and Cornell in Agoura Hills 8:15a-9:00a. There will be multiple groups rolling out a few minutes apart beginning shortly after our driver meeting at ~9:00a.

If you plan on going direct to Neuspeed please do not arrive there before 11:30a to allow them space and time to set up for our arrival. They have been gracious to open their doors for us so please be respectful to our hosts.

Route Map - https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Fed...!1m0!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x0:0xb115dd71e9baf525!3e0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Y E S! [emoji1376]

carmaster22

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking forward to this because it's in my area and getting an awesome deal on Neuspeed products. I'll be getting my FMIC and IC delete kit.

carmaster22

Passed Driver's Ed
Also, are there any stopping points along the way like last month? Or once we leave Agoura we just drive the route to Neuspeed?

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Bummer if you missed this event. Was a great time, as always! I big thank you to Neuspeed for allowing us hang out at their facility, providing us lunch, and special deals. [emoji1360] Also, another big thank you to krz_hayn for organizing this annual event. ??

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Fully planned to go this year, but missed it at the last minute. Glad it was a great turnout, and hopefully will see everyone next year.

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
Sorry to bring up an old thread but was wondering if there as going to be another Open House coming up next month? I feel there was a great turn out.

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to bring up an old thread but was wondering if there as going to be another Open House coming up next month? I feel there was a great turn out.

Don’t be sorry. We’ve actually been working on planning for it, although it won’t be in April this year. Not likely to be on an actual last Sunday of the month either due to scheduling availability. Will definitely be posting details once plans are set.

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
Don’t be sorry. We’ve actually been working on planning for it, although it won’t be in April this year. Not likely to be on an actual last Sunday of the month either due to scheduling availability. Will definitely be posting details once plans are set.

Looking forward to more details as they become available. Thank you for the hard work and planning to get this going.