GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Options needed....

ShawnP

Ready to race!
Opinions needed* damn autocorrect ?

Sending my wheels in for fresh powder in the next couple weeks. Have a few color options I like but I’m struggling to make a decision....

Here is my car...

Colors choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShawnP

Ready to race!
Haha.... it actually fits a lot better upside down. It’s to lose when it’s the right way.

Phur

Autocross Champion
That dark red metallic is beautiful!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
really hard to say no to the reds... if i went bronze i'd recommend a different deeper shade personally. but if you go red i feel like the car kind of needs to be built to back it up for some reason haha

ShawnP

Ready to race!
really hard to say no to the reds... if i went bronze i'd recommend a different deeper shade personally. but if you go red i feel like the car kind of needs to be built to back it up for some reason haha

Not really sure what you mean by that lol

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion
I seem to be in the minority for this forum, but one of the most appealing things about the GTI (to me) is it's subtle styling. Colorful wheels, spoiler extensions, etc. ruin that for me. I think the GTI looks best with subtle, simple stylings. If you want a fun, fast, flashy car, get a WRX.

ShawnP

Ready to race!
This thread would have benefited from a poll to track the answers (and who doesn't like to vote on other people's mods). Red for me.

Yeah I messed up by not setting up a Poll.