GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion

sorry it was dark out side

grecom

I don't care what those candy white people say, shadow blue is the best! :thumbup:

titan253

Ready to race!
I remember someone photoshopping white mirror caps on a SB but cant seem to find them. Anyone know where they're at?

Also i think they also did the lower valence in white too

AngelusGTI

Hi... My name is Mark, and i live in Venice (Italy)....

...in my county blue shadow is not a very common color ... in fact my car is the only one I know with this color. Last year I spent the holidays in America West, and in 15 days I've seen as many as 3 GTI of this beautiful color!
For the moment I put some photos of mine:
GTI1.JPG
GTI2.JPG

: Headbang:

BonJovic

Ready to race!
Hi... My name is Mark, and i live in Venice (Italy)....

...in my county blue shadow is not a very common color ... in fact my car is the only one I know with this color. Last year I spent the holidays in America West, and in 15 days I've seen as many as 3 GTI of this beautiful color!
For the moment I put some photos of mine:
View attachment 17068
View attachment 17069

: Headbang:

love the SB..but not feeling the cherry tails.

DCUGTI2.0T

Ready to race!
I love this thread, just makes me more excited for my delivery at the end of this month..2012 4 door shadow blue..can't wait to take pics of my own!

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
I love this thread, just makes me more excited for my delivery at the end of this month..2012 4 door shadow blue..can't wait to take pics of my own!

you'll love the color. i get complimented on mine constantly. throw on some nice wheels that really pop and you'll find yourself getting alot of attention and it's usually the good kind ;)

Edvis

Ready to race!
This shitty weather needs to stop

Attachments

• durtyhoe.jpg
    durtyhoe.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 401

Ferrari500

shadow blue love..

lined next to a jumbo jet, looking hot and cleared for take off! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1070a.jpg
    IMG_1070a.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 362