GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First LED Replica Taillight Group Buy - Lights here by Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for all your orders, everyone who has paid has had their lights shipped out. Give it about 5 days for delivery.

In the meantime here are a couple photos of the non-fog option. Basically, it is the piece from a RHD car. They use a white LED bulb rather than a halogen bulb as on the right hand side. There is a slight color difference, the white LED is much whiter, and the halogen is a little yellow. Does anyone care about this difference?

Not sure if any additional coding is required or not. As well not sure if this is the case with the Hella no fog option? Anyone can share?

I'm also working with VACAR to see if I can get a special production run done on the lighter cherry red lights with no fogs. I post when I get more info.

mattchow

Ready to race!
as long as you sell that piece at a discounted rate to the people that bought in for your first run that would be awesome. I plan on wiring for the rear fog, but if I have this options I'd probably do it.

Deaks2

Ready to race!

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Warning to anyone about to purchase these lights. Bewared they might not fit 100% like your OEM tail lights.

Read the thread below, specifically post #1 and #19.

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31988

Everyone except SF seems to be more than happy with these lights. He never purchased them from me, and is making these negative posts in my add.

Consider what is the motive for him making these statements. Back in the summer I introduced the OEM style replicas, and recently he is also trying to sell these same lights after I spent considerable time and money bringing them here.

He stole my idea for selling these lights, and now is bashing my other adds. Do you guys really want to deal with someone like this?

SF, your actions speak for themselves. If you have comments, please keep it to yourself.

Dannysstylez

Passed Driver's Ed
Are these still available in tinted cherry Ed? Also, whats the status on the "no fog" option? Im more likely interested in those.Thanks

Nimche

Go Kart Champion
Anyone with news on shipment in the US? Mine still says foreign country.
I just like tracking stuff around. :D

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Are these still available in tinted cherry Ed? Also, whats the status on the "no fog" option? Im more likely interested in those.Thanks

Yes, I have 2-3 sets of the dark red ones left and pending on getting response from a few people who were interested.

I expect them to be pretty much gone by the weekend if you wanted to act.

I still have a few of the all black ones.

grecom

Man, those black ones would look soooo sick on CW. I'm surprised you have any left.

Anyone have a picture of the black installed? Maybe on blue?

watson

Ready to race!
Since everyone is so concerned about the reverse lights...I was thinking about these...yea or nay? If the are not conspicuous when they aren't on, they might be an option. :iono:

Status
Not open for further replies.