THROTTLE BODY UPGRADE (or replace)

GroceriesVR6

Passed Driver's Ed
The fuck was that?
Crazy sound, and a downshift into second gear with no wheel spinning. Hmmmmm

lol sounds sped up a bit

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Very interesting indeed! I remember swapping in a new bored out TB on a Chrysler 300M that I had and it made a slight difference.

Curious if this will play nicely with aftermarket TB pipes/elbows. I'm currently running the BSH TB pipe/BSH elbow and its fairly close to the fans already. Wondering if the dimensions of the new TB and supplied elbow are similar to what I already have?

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Hyde16!!!!! New part for you to do one of your intense reviews!!

Would like to see how it plays with APR K04 tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkells

Ready to race!
Anyone else have concerns of this making the car run too lean? Or am I overthinking it?

The only issue I am having is when attempting to turn it over on a cold/warm start, it will fail. The second turnover it cranks perfectly fine. I will have to collect logs to see if I'm running lean or not.

jkells

Ready to race!
Very interesting indeed! I remember swapping in a new bored out TB on a Chrysler 300M that I had and it made a slight difference.

Curious if this will play nicely with aftermarket TB pipes/elbows. I'm currently running the BSH TB pipe/BSH elbow and its fairly close to the fans already. Wondering if the dimensions of the new TB and supplied elbow are similar to what I already have?

I'm using Neuspeed Hi-Flows and it works perfectly fine!

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
The only issue I am having is when attempting to turn it over on a cold/warm start, it will fail. The second turnover it cranks perfectly fine. I will have to collect logs to see if I'm running lean or not.

Sounds like that's the ecu not the TB. I had a recall done like a year or two ago that the dealer wiped my tune when they uploaded the new ecu update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm using Neuspeed Hi-Flows and it works perfectly fine!

Sorry about that man... For some reason I thought you were stage 3, or at least k04. When I didn't see any wheel spin especially in second, I had to say something. "Blame apr fa ma trust issues".

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Sorry about that man... For some reason I thought you were stage 3, or at least k04. When I didn't see any wheel spin especially in second, I had to say something. "Blame apr fa ma trust issues".

Hes running the TTE420 which is a hybrid K04

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie