GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stephens First build

St3ph3nsvw12GTI

Ready to race!
I completely forgot that I even had this thread. I have a bunch to update and pictures to post. Had to stay lowkey with mods last year as my income was not consistant.

One big milestone!

A few months ago I passed 80k and is still running strong. But I do really need to do a carbon cleaning

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

St3ph3nsvw12GTI

Ready to race!

Sadly the tint came off.... thanks to NYs new law haveing the tint be apart of the NYS inspection thats in effect since Jan. 1, 2017.

In November, My girlfriend drove my car to work and passed a cop on her way home, than we went back the same way 30min. Later to pick up her car at the dealership at 10pm. The same cop was still sitting there and pulled me over for the tint. ...wasnt speeding and didnt go through the traffic light. Never had a problem the 2yrs I had it on the car. Ik the law was changing and didnt want more hassile so its gone sadly.

On the bright side just recently I bought LED tails from a friend, Great condition.

St3ph3nsvw12GTI

Ready to race!
Picked up some detailing stuff to finally get my car looking good this summer. Still need to order pads sealer, swirl remover, and finisher. Picked up this DA polisher for $72 and ordered Trix tar × iron remover. My car piles is getting pretty big.....Ill see how long till my girlfriend gets mad. Haha

vex

Passed Driver's Ed
I need to get on it with detailing my car. And definitely a disappointment about those wheels. Hope you get good news from the call.

St3ph3nsvw12GTI

Ready to race!
Well still waiting to here back from tirerack. I spoke to someone and sent out a few pictures by email yesterday. But heres what they look like on my dirty car.
Plasti dipped the S in the hubcaps for a cleaner look and love the way it turned out. The brakes were a bitch to get off. All the bolts were seized up and it ended up making it a 6hrs! But well worth it as my old rotors were shot. And man what a differance now new rotors and pads make!