GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
My favorite beer ever will always be Samuel Smith Organic Chocolate Stout from the UK. It's like drinking a candy bar.

09vdubgti

Banned
My favorite beer ever will always be Samuel Smith Organic Chocolate Stout from the UK. It's like drinking a candy bar.

Drinking a candy bar, is it like one of those beers where you can only have one maybe two off before you get tired off?

I have some friends who really like Schoefferhofer grapefruit and/or Tommyknocker Tundraberries. Although they are sweet, tasty, I cant have more than 1.

Bud Light Lime is another one, you know its nothing special but its good on hot days. Same story with that, the potent lime flavor gets a bit too much after 2/3.

Anyhow, i've always been a witbier/hefeweizen fan in the warmer months.

Right now my go to is Blanche De Bruxelles, which is stupid hard to find. So my alternative is Unibroues Blanche de Chambly.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Drinking a candy bar, is it like one of those beers where you can only have one maybe two off before you get tired off?

Not at all. I often have 6 at a time. :)

09vdubgti

Banned
Not at all. I often have 6 at a time. :)

Cool.

I was just having a similar conversation with a friend of mine earlier today regarding chocolate or milk stouts.

Had a go at Left Hand brewings Nitro Milk Stout, I was not a fan of milk stouts at all, but this one was really good. It was very smooth, lightly carbonated, not overwhelming amount of choco notes which tbh i am not a fan off.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Anyhow, i've always been a witbier/hefeweizen fan in the warmer months.

Same here, man. Erdinger FTW :thumbsup:

Sent from an old motorbike

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Currently drinking my first Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale - 9/10, easily.

I mean, WOW. Very deserving of the 92 on Beer Advocate.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Currently drinking my first Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale - 9/10, easily.

I mean, WOW. Very deserving of the 92 on Beer Advocate.

Yep. One of my favorites.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Happy Sunday, all. Had a couple Old Speckled Hens earlier tonight. 7/10 would recommend, for a classic English ale :thumbsup:

Sent from The Stig's helmet

I LOVE Old Speckled Hen, especially if you can find it on nitro. I've got a soft spot for classic English beers.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I LOVE Old Speckled Hen, especially if you can find it on nitro. I've got a soft spot for classic English beers.

I'm right there with ya, man. I can't get enough of Fuller's, no matter which one. Have you had Spitfire Kentish Ale?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
you can have any brew that you want, as long as it's a Corona.

sorry was itching to say that.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
you can have any brew that you want, as long as it's a Corona.

sorry was itching to say that.

^^^ with a lime, of course. It's the only way.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion