• eating%20popcorn.gif
    eating%20popcorn.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 177

APdubbin

Ready to race!
This forum needs a smiley like that^^^^^ lol

kimsballs

Ready to race!
Two of the guys at work have cobalt ss turbo with ecotecs. They're fast. They're both tuned, one is pretty bolted to the max(actually just bough a K04+ things a beast), and the other is intake, dp, and charge pipes. They both pull hard. we have a blast racing. Sometimes I win, sometimes they do, usually depends on who's having a better day. But they both lurv my car. y??? Interior, and road noise. Not saying one is better. I do love my GTI but i am biased. But the cobalt ss turbo's are good cars. the SS superchargers, and na's suck, again my opinion.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Good Times.

hahha ya it does.....

and on another positive note.......

I didn't give any compliments to the 2.0 turbo ss motor. I like it...its nice....but on the 3rd post....there is no way your getting 75 whp or whatever was posted from a tune or whatever that dude posted....anyways...im done

mkstan15

Ready to race!
Um 15+k spent on the car. Plus you can't buy them new anymore.

spent 15k on your car and still complaining about speed? Sounds to me like you bought the wrong mods or are just a whining baby. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure for 15k any of the big US tuning companies (APR, Revo, GIAC) could have a freakishly fast MK6 GTI. Stop spending your money on coils and 450 piece rims and get some performance mods. No need to respond as your posts are making me dumber with each one I read, thus have been placed on the ignore list.:thumbsup:

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
spent 15k on your car and still complaining about speed? Sounds to me like you bought the wrong mods or are just a whining baby. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure for 15k any of the big US tuning companies (APR, Revo, GIAC) could have a freakishly fast MK6 GTI. Stop spending your money on coils and 450 piece rims and get some performance mods. No need to respond as your posts are making me dumber with each one I read, thus have been placed on the ignore list.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• You-MAD-Yeah-You-mad.jpg
    You-MAD-Yeah-You-mad.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 149

mkstan15

Ready to race!
:thumbsup:

Why would I be mad? My car is stock as shit, except for rims. I could care less if I can beat a cobalt, wrx, or kia rio. My money is spent on an education, something a lot of people on this forum would benefit from. Obviously scotty is mad because he spent 15k and still isnt happy with his car. I'm actually getting a return on my money. Ill be mad when I see any of you at my med school. Piece haters:thumbsup:

ScottyMKVI

Ready to race!
Words shoved into my mouth. For anyone who hasn't blocked me for no real reason, I'm perfectly happy with my car and I'm not mad. :) <---- See!

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Why would I be mad? My car is stock as shit, except for rims. I could care less if I can beat a cobalt, wrx, or kia rio. My money is spent on an education, something a lot of people on this forum would benefit from. Obviously scotty is mad because he spent 15k and still isnt happy with his car. I'm actually getting a return on my money. Ill be mad when I see any of you at my med school. Piece haters:thumbsup:

1. How am I a Hater? I drive the same car as you. 2. You guys get butt hurt too easy I just liked the pic of Mr. Jackson. 3. WTF does Med school have to do with anything? 4. I can't wait to get off work to go have some beers.

gkallis

Ready to race!
Wow, the American school system is letting you down. Reading and assumption fail to you also:thumbdown::thumbdown:

sorry i did not know i was writing a paper for my teacher. next time ill proof read before submitting it to you professor.

EvoX1

Ready to race!
hahha ya it does.....

and on another positive note.......

I didn't give any compliments to the 2.0 turbo ss motor. I like it...its nice....but on the 3rd post....there is no way your getting 75 whp or whatever was posted from a tune or whatever that dude posted....anyways...im done

oh really? Because...? Do you have any technical data whatsoever?

Why can a gti make similar power gains with a tiny k03s but a cobalt with a far more robust engine and a k04 cant?

I've shown you dyno results where they even show the dyno sheet, company who dynoed and each individual modification. I know your not the most intelligent person around as you werent able to navigate the page and figure out where to look, but really? Is it so difficult to comprehend?

The fastest BOLT ON stock turbo cobalt ss on pump gas and slicks are running high 11's @ 116-118...

You seem to be in denial, and i don't know why, this isnt a competition, but these are facts, its not up for debate.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Nice man! That's why I do enjoy driving my gti with dsg. I can start in 2nd gear in manual mode and when I floor it I get the instant kick back and don't have to worry about shifting gears. Plus .1tenth of a second shift? What driver can do that? anyways I wish you had a video of this. It's good knowing our gti's can compete with some decent cars :)