GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Selling: RSR Clutch Kit

719GolfR52

Hey all,
I decided that I was going to go with a South Bend Stage 2 Daily kit instead, but I already had ordered this RSR Clutch kit from HS Tuning for my 2012 MK6 Golf R. I'm just looking to get some money back on it. I'm asking for $700(includes shipping)

Below you will find pictures of the kit (Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate, Metal Throw out Bearing, Pressure Plate and Throw out Bearing Bolts)

Please PM if interested or have any questions.

Attachments

• VerifiedClutch1.jpg
    VerifiedClutch1.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 238
  • VerifiedClutch2.jpg
    VerifiedClutch2.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 246
  • VerifiedClutch3.jpg
    VerifiedClutch3.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

719GolfR52

@Blackie Yes, this matches with the OEM Dual Mass Flywheel. I can most likely cover the shipping cost but we can talk about it if interested.

@jay745 Alright! I will be posting new pictures with my username and date as an update soon. Thank you for the help :)

Sauce118

Ready to race!
IF SOMEONE THAT IS IN NEED OF A CLUTCH PASSES ON THIS DEAL YOU ARE A DUMMY! BEST CLUTCH MONEY CAN BUY FOR HIGH OUTPUT TSI

Noodle1

Ready to race!
IF SOMEONE THAT IS IN NEED OF A CLUTCH PASSES ON THIS DEAL YOU ARE A DUMMY! BEST CLUTCH MONEY CAN BUY FOR HIGH OUTPUT TSI

DMFW Though :( If it had single mass I would be all over it, glws OP

Sauce118

Ready to race!
DMFW Though :( If it had single mass I would be all over it, glws OP

I've never driven a smfw in a Mk6 but I have no complaints at ALL about the RSR w dmfw

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Btw, anyone know if this would this bolt on directly to a mk6 gti, and would it be okay to use on a 48k mile flywheel?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
I think the golf r and GTI have different versions.

I just had one installed on my GTI with 68k miles, no issues with the dmfw. 20k of those were from me, easy going miles.