GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER: BRAND NEW K04

cagansevinc

Ready to race!
Brand new in the box. I am still not sure if I wanna sell this. If I get the price I want I will let it go.

HPA K04 Hybrid Turbo for 2.0 TSI
Comes with HPA tune as well.
Asking $1800 plus shipping and PP fees

978-397-3830

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I will offer 1200$ shipped. Dont need the tune, the hpa ko4 is $1500 shipped online. If you want let me know.
Thanks

cagansevinc

Ready to race!
It comes with ONEport Dongle which means you send your data to HPA and they do custom tune base on your mods

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Brand new HPA with ONEport dongle is 2350

and are you sure you are allowed to sell the one port dongle and be used by someone else? I dont think the dongle works that way because then they could just sell one dongle and you and all your buddies get custom k04 tunes built by them for the price of one.

Might need to clarify with HPA you can sell it and it actually comes with a custom tune.

cagansevinc

Ready to race!
I can sell the dongle as long as it has not been used. And I already talked to HPA about this as well. Since I haven't install and tune it, that is transferable

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I can sell the dongle as long as it has not been used. And I already talked to HPA about this as well. Since I haven't install and tune it, that is transferable

ahh my bad i skimmed over the Brand new in box part. I thought you already tuned it. GLWS + Free bump