GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just Picked up My New TSI :D (pics inside)

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Pictures are better than most I've seen...IMO.
I'm no pro photog or 'a guy who almost went to college' (no offense)...just an enthusiast.
Actually I did graduate from college, I just made the right choice and decided not to get a BFA in photography.. my wording was a little confusing. :thumbsup:

Siegey

Guy who almost went to college for photography checking in (me)!

White balance could be off, or filters could have been applied physically, or in post.. Now can we at least argue about whether the vignette is applied in post or was it mechanical (too many filters, lens hood too long, etc.)?

I'm not feeling the bumped contrast, desaturated, vignetted, funky hued series but photography/art is very subjective as we can see here :thumbsup:
Haha, Yeah white balance is definitely off, And you are correct intoflatlines I basically over edited them in Lightroom in hindsight, I am no pro photographer in any sense of the word, Just do it for fun :D , But I find myself editing it subtly, then editing a bit more, and a bit more haha, and you end up with a crazy coloured shot, Am gonna do a bit more of a subtle edit on the next set:

Took some with some nice trees : (Nothing done to this one) http://i.imgur.com/nyEEI.jpg - But will crop these up make a nice album and post up

And the next set will be in a carpark/ at night, This one doesnt feature the car, more my girlfriend, but I thought id share haha : http://i.imgur.com/C1tP9.jpg

ahhduma I can see where you are coming from man, So ill make a non green colored set for you haha

Siegey

what is a 118 TSI??? the pictures wont show up
Its an Australian / European model dude, Essentially a straight golf, sports suspension, fog lights, 17 " etc 1.4 L TSI engine, so the like lower engine to your stock GTI, Good thing is that with an APR chip, it pushes it up to just past a stock GTI, So will do a few mods etc down the track!