GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering Golf R Performance Products Thread

Mindfields

Ready to race!
We were there for a very short amount of time, came in late on a Thursday night in time to grab some footage and photos on the strip, then spent a good amount of time to demo the cars to a couple IE dealers Friday morning before heading out to California. Next time you find yourself in SLC, stop in for another ride.

Sure will, now that the tuning portion is on the way, should be day and night difference from the last time!

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Sure will, now that the tuning portion is on the way, should be day and night difference from the last time!

Absolutely, when you received your test drive there was a very reserved street tune on it as we were only testing a few hardware pieces at that time. Now that the car has spent some serious time on the chassis dyno and serious road tuning/testing across an array of climates and altitudes it is a whole new beast.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
I am interested in the IE 2.0T Performance Intake Manifold, when it will be ready? If you can define an exact date.

We are finishing up the final performance and quality testing on our sample castings now. I'm going to have some photos of that piece up here soon. Once we sign off, we can start the pre-sale on these. The pre-sale will be ready very soon!

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Here are the very first photos of the IE performance cast intake manifolds for all 2.0T FSI/TSI (EA113 EA888 Gen 1/2) engines. These photos are of our cast sample, the final manufactured pieces will change slightly from pictured. We are working out the details of our pre-sale now, and will have that available early 2015! Thanks for your patience as we have developed this exciting product over the last couple of years, it has been a lot of work to manufacture these correctly that delivers both performance and a good fit. I'm excited to see and show you guys the first final manifolds when they come in, it's going to be an absolutely gorgeous piece.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Here is a photo of our billet top plates being manufactured today after the first run in our CNC facility.

And here is a render of a few of the possible finishes for these plates.