Votes: 144 28.9%
  • United Gray

Votes: 49 9.8%
  • Candy White

Votes: 147 29.5%

• Total voters

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Ok so I'm down to white or black. I like them equally, but I must decide on just ONE of them naturally. White is easier to care for and makes the car look slightly bigger, but black looks richer (not $ richer). Any other input to help me tip the scales? A couple excellent examples:

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I would recommend Carbon Steel it is classy but i may be bias as that is what i am getting but if the option was out there i would have Sonic Blue but that is not an option.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I really like the black, thats why I have it in black, however, that carbon steel is really nice!

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
The best color, Shadow Blue Metallic, isn't even an option.

I wasn't even aware of that color when I started this thread back when. I like it ok but I'm down to black and white now.

r56mcs

Ready to race!
I dug up this thread to see how many people buy Blue because I don't dig dark Blue cars. It isn't even a choice.. wow.

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Who made that list, there is no blues on there? ;)

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Sorry guys, when the poll was made blue was not an option. So that's why it's not up there.

Guess you Shadow Blue owners are just left feeling... wait for it....

BLUE!
:p

ngnorm

My order would be CW, CSG, Black. I love the White with detroits, def with painted black roof. and autobahn pkg. well, this option for all of them. CSG is hot when Clean and Shiny. Black is nice and plain, gives it a Clean look. But Candy White would be my Fav.

DD89

Ready to race!
Sorry guys, when the poll was made blue was not an option. So that's why it's not up there.

Guess you Shadow Blue owners are just left feeling... wait for it....

BLUE!
:p

:fighting0030: