GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Impressions with Novitech Tuning (Kendall/Miami FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFLFAST

Banned
Yeah I did get a quote to swap k04's and after seeing the joke of a job you and David did installing it on my car you can rest assure I will do everything in my power to avoid you and spread the word about what crap work you guys do. Your diagnosis of my car was blown turbo was it not? So had I listened to you an replaced it I would have wasted a couple thousand because you and numb skull over there don't know half of what you're talking about, and really? I brought my car the next day after install and you literally adjusted my wastegate ( stupidest thing you could probably do to a oem turbo) and ran logs. You can try to redeem yourself all you want but there are plenty of people besides me that can attest that you guys are on the lower end quality of workmanship. But hey maybe you can still use the KS car club as another one of your joke marketing schemes, LOL

inovillo

Leave KS Car Club out of this. There's some people that actually still miss Kareem... and will always be remembered in our heart. I will not allow for you to keep on talking garbage and saying lies, specially about anything related to Kareem. Marketing scheme? I have no words to describe you Steven, Novitech Tuning offered to work on Kareem's car for free because of the kind of person he was and how much we have come to appreciate his father, Mr. Salman. So yes, marketing scheme... :clap:

I don't have more time for your nonsense and childish comments so feel free to keep on spreading lies if that makes you feel better.

I don't know why people don't talk face to face and discuss these kind of issues!
IF the shop did a crappy job in your car GO BACK and let them fix the problem, if you're still NOT satisfied... NEVER GO BACK! Simple as that...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Closed per OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.