GOLFMKV

Buyer Beware - Member Mikeh6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Have you looked into this

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

On a previous forum I was involved with. We had a member who decided to sell items and never ship them.

As it was sold on the internet it can be classed as internet fraud. You can file a complaint and if he has done this a number of times then they will look into the case.

The member did in the end get his money back.

Worth looking into if he fails to come through.

dremac

Passed Driver's Ed
Have you looked into this

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

On a previous forum I was involved with. We had a member who decided to sell items and never ship them.

As it was sold on the internet it can be classed as internet fraud. You can file a complaint and if he has done this a number of times then they will look into the case.

The member did in the end get his money back.

Worth looking into if he fails to come through.

Thanks for this, I will look into it. First I need an answer from my cc company or paypal. They need to do there "due diligence" or whatever to prove he scammed me. Not sure how hard it is.... I sent payment he said he mailed it, he has no tracking number to prove he sent it.... I have no item... so just refund my money already.

If all goes to hell I will definitely ckeck into this further. Thanks!! Karma will come to those who deserve it, im sure of it....

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Thanks for this, I will look into it. First I need an answer from my cc company or paypal. They need to do there "due diligence" or whatever to prove he scammed me. Not sure how hard it is.... I sent payment he said he mailed it, he has no tracking number to prove he sent it.... I have no item... so just refund my money already.

If all goes to hell I will definitely ckeck into this further. Thanks!! Karma will come to those who deserve it, im sure of it....

I'm surprised it is taking this long to get your money. I have had to deal with stuff like this twice with Chase and both times the refunded the money immediately and then investigated.

dremac

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm surprised it is taking this long to get your money. I have had to deal with stuff like this twice with Chase and both times the refunded the money immediately and then investigated.

Ya not sure actually, paypal definitely didnt refund me yet, and when I called my cc company they didnt mention any pre refunds before investigations..... Thanks though I will call now, I havnt had an online issue as of yet so not totally sure on process other than them telling me they are now investigating and for me to be patient.
thanks

dremac

Passed Driver's Ed

JhnR

Banned

I did the same, Chase refunded me the money before the issue was resolved.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

Bender1

Banned
All -

I got a message via PM from Mike.

Hey man, i just want to say i am not trying to scam you. about 2 weeks ago my wife went into premature labor at 33 6/7 weeks and my son was born early. with all that going on and the up and downs i was either at the hospital or with our 2 year old daughter. thankfully he is 100% healthy and we got to bring him home 2 days ago. that is why i have not been online. i didnt want to end up researching survival rates of this type of thing.

I have the exhaust back in my possesion, i got a notice from usps Delivery problem # Error ID82249 that the address that was provided was erroneous. i have checked with paypal and since dremac filed with his credit card company and not with paypal they will not allow me to refund his money it tells me "this transaction can not be refunded". although they have taken to money out of my account since i didnt respond and have reversed the transaction on Aug 30th. I have added the money back to my paypal account to bring it current so it seems as if the refund is just waiting on the credit card company.

Image: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d...-B042-3376205B7BD3-18311-000006AD871C9F0F.jpg

Image: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d...-9F59-89EEE3045754-18311-000006AD8D6287F1.jpg

I am going to lock this thread and consider it a dead issue unless i hear from dremac otherwise.

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.