GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Rims?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
How much do they weigh? Anyone else considering trying to get some in the future?

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
How much do they weigh? Anyone else considering trying to get some in the future?

I think they are called Talladegas and they are very similar to the ones on the RS6. I bought some RS6 reps in black and I will be getting them tomorrow :D:D

I think they look nice and set it apart from the mk5

Joker GTI

Ready to race!
I think they are called Talladegas and they are very similar to the ones on the RS6. I bought some RS6 reps in black and I will be getting them tomorrow :D:D

I think they look nice and set it apart from the mk5

Ive had them on my car since july, I like them a lot... Although they are 28lbs.... I would have sold them to you with tires

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ive had them on my car since july, I like them a lot... Although they are 28lbs.... I would have sold them to you with tires

No worries. Im going to have them mounted in 20mins and I got a killer deal on them. Where did you buy yours?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
They're nice looking. But if they weigh the same as Detroits that's kinda pointless.

Pretty much my thoughts on it as well. I do like them, but if they weigh a shit-ton, no point in getting them. Back to thinking about OZ's or Enkei's in the 17-18lb area for me.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
I have them on my car now and you can see them in my build thread. they ARE lighter than the detroits for sure. I dont know how much but I know they are

R wheels = kinda contempo in me eyes. Detroits = GTI... heavy, but classic and prominent.

Last edited: