My moms gonna kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

josuar88

Ready to race!
This guy agrees with this above statement

chucktaylor0109

Ready to race!
hey man I could care less. Ive said it before and Ill say it again the vw GTI is a stupid car. its SUCKS!!!! But Im sad to say Im stuck with it until I cant get something that I enjoy so i dont really care what you guys say lol

McQueen77

Banned
This thread would be entertaining if the OP weren't so pathetic.

Bender1

Banned
hey man I could care less. Ive said it before and Ill say it again the vw GTI is a stupid car. its SUCKS!!!! But Im sad to say Im stuck with it until I cant get something that I enjoy so i dont really care what you guys say lol

You obviously do care or you would not be here responding.

FasDarken

Ready to race!
really? how many cars have you owned? find a car in the same price range as the GTI thats better...you should maybe pay attention to all the car of the year awards its got/getting. FYI, I think the people that write all these good reviews of this car have driven/owned a few more cars then you. Go back and suck on your mama's titty some more....before I do!

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
I found a photo of OP.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
wanna buy me an APR catback with your moms card? thanks bud.

:thumbsup:
and a set of MOV-IT ceramic or billet brakes for me. :laugh:

FasDarken

Ready to race!
Better do it soon. That cheap South American plastic surgery is gonna wreck those things up pretty quickly.

i bet she takes wicked shots in the face.

He15man

Ready to race!
Moms went to Venezuela to get some of her plastic surgery done, so I seized the opportunity and snatched up that credit card and got some goodies:thumbup:

42 Draft Designs Downpipe (Ceramic Coating) should go nicely with my APR CB
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
LaminX yellow headlight tints
LaminX yellow foglight tints
H8 12,000k Purple Foglight HID kit
A shit load of gold and white stickers ( to match my theme Im going for)
Hopefully on Tuesday Ill be sending my bent and curbed hyper sliver 19inch VMR's V710 to Ariel in Newark NJ to get completely refinished and powdercoated Hyper Gold.

Time to make my GTI meaner and hopefully people will stop saying its freaking "CUTE"

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion

:dnftt::dnftt:

El TexMex

Ready to race!
Obviously the op's post is more about bragging that his family is "loaded". Well good for him & his family. :happyanim:
At his age I had to work to get what I wanted..I still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.