GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

40k (DSG fluid) Service needed?

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Figured I would leave a little review here since Rob worked on my car on Sunday.

As expected Rob had prepped every tool he was going to be using for my DSG flush and my Golf R brake upgrade. They were thoroughly cleaned to avoid any chance of particulates getting into the transmission or brake fluid. He took his time to make sure absolutely everything was done properly for the flush (He goes back over every step out loud to make sure he didn't miss a single thing :thumbsup:). He explained what he was doing the whole time so I was able to learn. The same goes for the brakes (Although, for this I was able to help a little and get some much needed dirt on my hands :thumbup:). Once everything was done he had me drive around the block a few times to make sure all the lights on my dash went out and everything felt right. All said and done it was a great day spent with an awesome guy and the car feels better than ever. Any time I don't have the tools, know how, or patience Rob will always be my guy! :p

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Rob, I'm looking to get my 80k DSG maintenance done sometime in April. When you get a chance can you message me with availability? Thanks man!

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Figured I would leave a little review here since Rob worked on my car on Sunday.

As expected Rob had prepped every tool he was going to be using for my DSG flush and my Golf R brake upgrade. They were thoroughly cleaned to avoid any chance of particulates getting into the transmission or brake fluid. He took his time to make sure absolutely everything was done properly for the flush (He goes back over every step out loud to make sure he didn't miss a single thing :thumbsup:). He explained what he was doing the whole time so I was able to learn. The same goes for the brakes (Although, for this I was able to help a little and get some much needed dirt on my hands :thumbup:). Once everything was done he had me drive around the block a few times to make sure all the lights on my dash went out and everything felt right. All said and done it was a great day spent with an awesome guy and the car feels better than ever. Any time I don't have the tools, know how, or patience Rob will always be my guy! :p

+1 for Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback! :thumbup:

Rob, I'm looking to get my 80k DSG maintenance done sometime in April. When you get a chance can you message me with availability? Thanks man!

Done :w00t:

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
Forgot to leave my review. Rob did my oil change two weeks ago. Professional as always. Thanks again Rob!

wu_osiris

+1 for Rob, thanks for the DSG service this weekend. It made a ton of difference, and made the rush hour traffic much more tolerable!

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Forgot to leave my review. Rob did my oil change two weeks ago. Professional as always. Thanks again Rob!

+1 for Rob, thanks for the DSG service this weekend. It made a ton of difference, and made the rush hour traffic much more tolerable!

Thanks fellas! Appreciate the kind words :w00t: