GOLFMKV

Saying goodbye...

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
I would miss the turbo

raaalph

Ready to race!
Not sure of it's the same thing, BUT...

I'll get this upon disengaging clutch while coming to a stoplight... Switched back to stock intake to be sure it wasn't that beat-ass Injen.

I think it's to do with the cat, or the fact that my stock clutch has about had it. (Could be sticking)

I feel your pain...my clutch is definitely slipping, and a week or so ago I noticed the engine idling the way you described.

herbiedriver

Ready to race!
I didn't trade the 2010 Golf in, VW is buying it back... They can't fix it, I was tired of not having a car, it lived in the repair bay.

So with what I can find used in the area, I settled on the 2008.

herbiedriver

Ready to race!
I hope it saves you a little money too. I'm a big fan of the mkv, albeit in TSI GTI trim :)
I see the Grom has 'hands free phone' but I don't see anything about a mic...is it just for music?

It has a mic with the Bluetooth kit, for $240 I might take the risk!

Marvin

Ready to race!
You guys amaze me. I like coming here, when I haven't got a car in common apart from the VW badge, just to see how you often mess up your cars in the pursuance of enhanced performance. I like my cars to remain as the manufacturer intended. I have nothing to prove.

herbiedriver

Ready to race!
You guys amaze me. I like coming here, when I haven't got a car in common apart from the VW badge, just to see how you often mess up your cars in the pursuance of enhanced performance. I like my cars to remain as the manufacturer intended. I have nothing to prove.

I would love to keep that 2010 Golf! I had nothing to do with the 'enhancement' that prevented it from being as VW intended! Lemons are lemons, I wasn't in the mood to make lemonade.

kern417

Go Kart Champion

you broke brah?

raaalph

Ready to race!

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!

I agree on the keeping it stock mentality but I think this was an unrepairable stock issue from the get go, not a "tuned" related issue. Am a right or am I right?

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion

I was going to start listing the reasons why this post is totally irrelevant to this thread...

but I'm just going to laugh out loud instead