GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Nice. Perfect percentage, I'll be doing this with mine too. Doesn't look too light or too dark from these photos.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Little evening shoot with a drone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Little evening shoot with a drone

Looks great! You should come to Markham this Sunday

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Looks great! You should come to Markham this Sunday

Ill be there

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
7/30/15:
One year and about 8k miles later and i still love it. Cant wait to see what comes next in the future with it

Last edited:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Congrats!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
9/21/15:
super small update, school has started so I havent been able to do much of anything, but got oil changed at 35k and got seat wrench inserts- can't believe it took me this long to get them, they look too good

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
12/19/15:
Bringing this thread back from the dead, I'm about 200 miles shy of 10K on my ownership. Now that I'm on break from school I figured it was time I schedule an appointment to go stage 2 along with a USP catted downpipe. Appointment is scheduled for this coming Wed. at USP. This is something that I've been waiting to do for a year so I'm sure you can all imagine how excited I am to finally do this!!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Put about 200 miles on the car after getting stage 2, dont have any traction until 3rd on stock all seasons, but with the soundaktor unplugged the noises are insane

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Blown out iphone pics from today

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
3/14/16:
this happened today... Read something that said it could be battery starting to get low (dropping below 12v), idle may have been a little rougher than usual but honestly I couldnt tell

Last edited:

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
this happened today... Read something that said it could be battery starting to get low (dropping below 12v), idle may have been a little rougher than usual but honestly I couldnt tell

Took it to the dealer- they cleaned off ABS sensors but said back right wheel bearing was shot. Lights still on after leaving dealership, they blamed it on the bearing. New bearing will be here tuesday..

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
3/26/16:
Another update: got my wheel bearing replaced, dash lights were still on so they decided to install a completely new wheel sensor and that fixed it. They found a small oil leak somewhere, so my car is going back for the 3rd time in 2 weeks on thursday :) all of this work is under warranty, CPO is coming through for me big time

Last edited:

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
7/10/16:
3 months later and I need another wheel sensor fixed, plus more oil leaks... Luckily everything is covered under warranty but my warranty ends this month:yikes:

*EDIT: Got the car back today, got the fixes mentioned above plus an oil change, DSG service and had a sway bar link replaced

Last edited: