GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any body know this '12 R White 2 door southern IL.

Skychan

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great! As long as white is the color you want. Nice low kms, though I'm guessing you could offer a bit lower price. But I don't know the US market well.

Definitely worth upgrading to a '12 R instead of '13 GTI

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
Just because you'd be trading down a year doesn't mean you'll be trading down in quality. I'm not sure what options you have in your GTI, but that looks like a base R so there maybe a little lost there but agian I'm not sure. Overall that looks like a good deal for the mileage though.

Russco

Thanks for the replies so far. My GTI has about every option available I think. Leather, Kessy, Nav, Dyna Audio HID/LED DRL, Sunroof ETC. I wanted an R when I bought my GTI but couldn't find one and was lucky to find the Autobahn Edition which I understand were getting hard to find as well that late in the model year. The R above is modded so I'm a bit leary of it. I was hoping the previous owner might show up on here.

nimda

Ready to race!
Its mine, I got a steal on a 2011 Shelby GT500, can't afford both. I know the owner of the small dealership so he let me list it there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Its mine, I got a steal on a 2011 Shelby GT500, can't afford both. I know the owner of the small dealership so he let me list it there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Wow, all this time, I thought you were a Chicago-area person. Instead, you're like 60 miles away from me, I didn't know there was another R so close.

nimda

Ready to race!
Wow, all this time, I thought you were a Chicago-area person. Instead, you're like 60 miles away from me, I didn't know there was another R so close.

Yeah, there are actually 3 including me in Carbondale alone. A blue 2011 that is a student @ SIUC, the other is a 2012 Blue 4 door is a retired business man with APR Stage 1 tune.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
for the low miles, price looks decent for a base model.. perhaps with some wiggle room ;)

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, there are actually 3 including me in Carbondale alone. A blue 2011 that is a student @ SIUC, the other is a 2012 Blue 4 door is a retired business man with APR Stage 1 tune.

Hope someone local buys it. I have not driven my car to Carbondale, but I did drive it to Metropolis one time. Illinois hands out lots of speeding tickets.

There is a blue GT500 that I have seen here (Cape Girardeau) at "shows" (if you want to call them "shows") but I'm not sure where the owner lives. There is also a late-model Boss here, with orange paint.

nimda

Ready to race!
stock GTI front ride height = 367mm
stock GTI rear ride height = 365mm

stock R front ride height = 358mm
stock R rear ride height = 356mm

It has aftermarket springs on it.