http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKNtuV9sZnA

here is the other graph
197.1 / 408

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNjAtSB9eZc

:fighting0030:

Last edited:

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Is there a stage 1? Does my ECU have to be taken out? If so, does it need to be sent to you?? My VW dealership (Sendell in Greensbug, PA) deals/sells/installs Unitronic. Can they do it?:iono:

SixZeroFour

Ready to race!
So this dyno run was with ONLY a downpiipe?? Vid looks like the stock intake with perhaps a cut-out? Big numbers.... we need more info!! :thumbsup:

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
Is there a stage 1? Does my ECU have to be taken out? If so, does it need to be sent to you?? My VW dealership (Sendell in Greensbug, PA) deals/sells/installs Unitronic. Can they do it?:iono:

Check the goapr.com website.

Stage 1 is an ECU remapping. I had it done today :thumbsup:
If you have a 2010 GTI, the ECU needs to come out.

Stage 2 is adding the new airbox. Let's the engine breath better. It sounds good too. Once you get the airbox, the ECU gets reflashed to take advantage of more airflow.

Stage 3 is a new turbo unit, new exhaust and all sorts of crazy stuff. Best left to people who love blowing by BMWs at the race track.

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
Souns like a very happy figured dyno to be honest.

I gotta go get mine dynoed again to see how it goes with the current setup.

Walter2

Ready to race!
Check the goapr.com website.

Stage 1 is an ECU remapping. I had it done today :thumbsup:
If you have a 2010 GTI, the ECU needs to come out.

Stage 2 is adding the new airbox. Let's the engine breath better. It sounds good too. Once you get the airbox, the ECU gets reflashed to take advantage of more airflow.

Stage 3 is a new turbo unit, new exhaust and all sorts of crazy stuff. Best left to people who love blowing by BMWs at the race track.

this is somewhat right but also wrong.

Stage 1: ECU reflash.

Stage 2: Stage 2 software + Downpipe

Stage 3: software plus turbo kit.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion

robbop111

Ready to race!
did anyone else see in the vid the stock air box was getting sucked in while throttled, then flew up asoon he let off. daaa faaaa? i take it was from the boost pressure? or what please?

sleepergti86

APRTuned
Hmmmm... something does not seem right with that stock airbox...My airbox never did that on the dyno. Looks disconnected to me.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Lavi, I think you may want to check your math. Not sure how you came up with 264whp and 300whp. Looks like you added 10 hp after rounding. Also, this is on a Hyper Power Dyno and the software calculates drag to figure out crank power ratings. You can see the purple drag line on the graph. Are these figures actually at the crank? Did it add the drag back in? I can't imagine the car made 221.94 hp at the wheels stock!

Stock Figures:
289 Nm = 213.15 ft-lbs
165.5 kW = 221.94 hp

Modified Figures:
405 Nm = 298.71 ft-lbs
189.3 kW = 253.85 hp

Difference:
85.56 ft-lbs
31.84 hp

VWpartsman1

Passed Driver's Ed
Soooo can this be done thrugh the OBD port?