GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RNS 510 sw4366 and updated Navteq Maps?

Heartless1

Uploading now, expect PMs incoming shortly! FYI I haven't got the chance to test it so the first one who burns/installs please get back to us and let us know.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

--I've been busy the last couple hours. Just sent out over 50 PMs! If you did not receive a PM please let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

---Donation not necessary of course but does help keep me motivated each year, I do this primarily for the community first and foremost.

I've sent you a PM.
Could I have the links to the new navigation update?
Thank you in advance ����

HW-Version: H22
SW-Version: 5374
Map version HDD: 8050
North America maps

Last edited:

mrhappy

Passed Driver's Ed
Is the map update worth it if I have the 8246 version? I will gladly send a donation.

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
Hey guys I hope all is well and you had a happy holiday! Just an FYI I sold the Jetta last month and bought a B8 A4 so I no longer have an RNS-510. I must have had hundreds of PMs regarding the software in all (much more for V11) and so far support via donations has been dropping off which is unfortunate. As I've said before I do this for the community but the gesture is nice and helps to keep me going.

If you guys want me to continue providing for the community I would be ecstatic if you reached out and bought me a beer. I will try to continue obtaining the latest maps provided the community wouldn't mind showing the support going forward.

Thanks to all who have contributed and appreciate the work I do! It really does help keep me on my toes!:thumbsup:

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Uploading now, expect PMs incoming shortly! FYI I haven't got the chance to test it so the first one who burns/installs please get back to us and let us know.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

--I've been busy the last couple hours. Just sent out over 50 PMs! If you did not receive a PM please let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

---Donation not necessary of course but does help keep me motivated each year, I do this primarily for the community first and foremost.

PM'd!

rsarre

Oops, I'm late. I'm looking for SW4366 for years.
I would appreciate if someone still has the links and shares them with me.

I am also interested in continuing to acquire the latest maps if they still do not have it, I am from Mexico, but if nobody wants to take the place of mk3vr6me, I could help to organize to buy between all and share the maps

dean.whu

Help pls

Hi,

I inherited a non-working RNS-510 in used 09' Tiguan. The head unit would not power up at all. After lots of research and plenty of trial and error I was able to rectify the situation and get it working and got the SW1140 installed.

My radio is the 3C0 035 684 a
Hardware version: H01
Maps: 6993

Of course I have the same issue as everyone else that I have no destination data at all. I also have not been given any disc! I have pm'd the very helpful guy who can get the maps but I am not sure if he is still assisting.

I live in Brampton and would be delighted to contribute if somebody could help me out please?

Kind regards,

Dean

Turbosharef

Go Kart Newbie
Hey i know this thread is old, im in brampton id i would love to update the maps on my 2010 GTI it currently has the maps for 2010 and its kind of annoying. can anyone help?

DontouchmyGLI

Passed Driver's Ed
After all these years anybody was able to get a free version of firmware 5382? I will never encourage people that charge for firmware updates. Just imagine google or apple charging you to update your phone.