GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cts golf r Downpipe

Hellasf1

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone have or know someone that has a cts downpipe on their Golf r, Kurt from Komet said that it has by far been then most powerful downpipe they have dyno so Im just curious on the sound aspect of it. I cant seem to find a good video that shows the sound of the cts downpipe.

~slick~

Passed Driver's Ed
I got a Cts dp with 200cell cat and uni stage2. With stock exhaust is a bit raspy but sounds good still. The only thing I would have done sooner is instal the dog bone insert cuz the torque keep on breaking the flange. Good thing Cts is local for me and they will fix it for free.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I have one on my car (actually bought it from Kurt) and it wont be on my car much longer since I'm about to order a Stage 3 kit... PM me and I might be able to meet up and you can hear it yourself.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I have a hard time believing that 1 DP is any more powerful than another. But then again, I've been surprised before by stranger things.
They're pretty much all the same. Just a tube and cat / resonator.

Stifun

Ready to race!
I WANNA SEE a CTS Turbo Catback exhaust! Please.......

Hellasf1

Passed Driver's Ed
well you guys are in luck bc i ordered on from clay at cts turbo with a magnaflow cat so ill will post up a sound clip.

STIFUN thats a great idea, ill pm clay and ask him what he can do for me.