GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI vs. 1989 Nissan Stanza??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Can I take him from a dig or a roll in a school zone? He has some mods like intake, exhaust, and short shifter so he could easily have gained 50hp over stock.

Guys, what do you think?!!?!?!

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
Ommmm... A Stanza! Even with the extras he maybe gained 20 hp plus that motor has got to be tired at this point. Dig or roll you should easily take him.

turbor850

Ready to race!
Can I take him from a dig or a roll in a school zone? He has some mods like intake, exhaust, and short shifter so he could easily have gained 50hp over stock.

Do it in a construction zone, better chances . . .

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I was thinking an area with speed cameras and handicapped children in buses - thoughts?

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
there's no way you're taking down a stanza. maybe if you got some realistic fire sprayed on the fenders and put 3 greddy stickers on your hatch. THEN, you'd smash him.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
there's no way you're taking down a stanza. maybe if you got some realistic fire sprayed on the fenders and put 3 greddy stickers on your hatch. THEN, you'd smash him.

If I got a large Greddy exhaust, 4" or wider, would that help too?

ZGTI

Banned

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
If I got a large Greddy exhaust, 4" or wider, would that help too?

only if you use a 7" tip. otherwise, the motor won't breathe properly and you'll hydrolock from the wave of speed from the stanza :lol:

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
I normally try to keep my street racing restricted to streets outside of government buildings, usually around the time DEFCON is in an elevated state. Ill try to keep it under 150mph.

As for keeping up with the Stanza... you might have to get QUAD tips, 7''+ each. Any smaller and you're bottlenecking.

Techmonkey

Ready to race!
No chance, amigo. Know your limits. GTI = Rice. No way you should be comparing it to a performance compact like an old school Stanza.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
best. thread. ever.

Emkay1

How many stickers does he have and of what brand? 1 Honda logo sticker might leave you in the dust and 2 nearly puts the car in class A, so I suggest you do your research before taking on this beast.