GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can push button start be replaced for normal key

inc55

Go Kart Champion
I'm curious too. Also, is there a way to disable the turbo? All that speed is bothering me.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
^^put in an old "B" version of the diaphram DV valve pre-torn. That'll take care of that nasty turbo spool.

OP, I'll trade you my regular ignition for your push start. Will you throw money on top?

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Oh look, the forum is full of smart asses today.....why bother if your not going to say something constructive.

I want to change it because I think push button start is a gimmick. It came with the leather/sunroof option.

Kinda like reading a 'book' on an iPad. Just get the fucking book and stop trying to be so trendy.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
Oh look, the forum is full of smart asses today.....why bother if your not going to say something constructive.

I want to change it because I think push button start is a gimmick. It came with the leather/sunroof option.

Kinda like reading a 'book' on an iPad. Just get the fucking book and stop trying to be so trendy.

why? ill rather read it on the ipad. i dont agree with you here. push to start>key anyday.

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion

If it really bothers you that much, sure it can be done but get ready to pay quite a bit of money. Is a push start button necessary? No, but it sure is a nice little feature to have. The whole idea of kessy is that you never have to take your keys out of your pocket, which is convenient. You could argue that the sunroof is a gimmick too, it isn't exactly necessary after all.

Also, reading a book on an iPad or Kindle is awesome. Cheaper than buying the "hard copy" book, less space to take up, and you can just buy and download it from the convenience of your home. Plus you can carry a bunch of books at once in one little package. Seems to me like "printed" books are quickly becoming outdated.

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
to each it's own

but damn, I would pay extra $$$ just for kessy if it would be an option not packaged.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I'm a book purist... Nothing wrong with a Kindle/Nook/iPad at all; but I would far rather enjoy the actual book in all its glory than swipe a finger on-screen or press a button to flip pages.

A beautifully made hardbound leather book; the warm, inviting scent of well cared-for leather; the crisp, unblemished, gold-trimmed pages, hand-sewn binding with a nice satin page marker, carefully picked print designed to enhance the reading experience based on the book's material... The quality, craftsmanship and feel of a "REAL" book (no cheap paperback crap for me thanks :D ) will always outshine a mass-produced metallic simulacrum in my hands :thumbsup:

That said; Push-To-start is a great feature, OP needs to get a grip... :lol: