GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada 2010 Golf GTI Order Guide & Pricing

sphereman

No pricing yet on this sheet but we can see all the options and colours for the GTI now. What do you guys think for what we are getting in Canada?

I'm sad to see only 4 colours available and so few options:(

Q822

Ready to race!
it's very similar of what we had with the MK5.....no XDS and no Adaptive suspension for us :(

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Quite abit other stuff standard though that isn't in most of europe.
Things like, Xenons, Bluetooth, Cruise, Heated seats, heated washer jets, touch screen radio, satalite radio.

sleepergti86

APRTuned
The US price guide should look almost identical!

bmt_toronto

Ordered a GTI at lunch today, woohoo!

5K19W2 2010 GTI 3-Door 2.0T 6-Speed Manual
G2G2 Tornado Red
XE Jacky Cloth
3FE Power Sunroof

That's it, not many options in Canada as almost everything comes standard (except leather, navigation, 18" Detroit wheels).

Delivery says December (yikes), but likely to be bumped up now that it's a customer sold order.

Q822

Ready to race!
My concess have ordered mine yesterday a white one 4 doors with sunroof...17" because I will keep my ASA AR2 from my mk5...He told me the end of october for delivery...we'll see

zee

Go Kart Champion
it's very similar of what we had with the MK5.....no XDS and no Adaptive suspension for us :(

XDS is included for Canada which was confirmed by Volkswagen Canada to my local Dealer.

I pretty much ordered a Tornado Red 5-door DSG with all the options back on July 2nd which put me second in line for my Dealer. Delivery was estimated for early Nov but is still preliminary, so might even push to December, but they are keeping me up to date which is great.:thumbup:

zee

Go Kart Champion
I hope you're right about XDS...

Don't worry about it. It does not cost more as it is fully electronic. Simply just a glorified EDS from the MKV. A mechanical LSD would be been sweet though.

Q822

Ready to race!
I've just seen some information on different web site about the fact that canada will not have XDS....I've already ordered my GTi but I could be happier with XDS lol...