GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whiteline Anti Lift Kit: Cheapest price around! $179.00

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
To add to my post above, I jacked my car up yesterday to make sure I wasn't talking out my ass on them still being in good shape. Upon inspection, they look as new as they looked last August when I put them on (minus some scrapes in the bottom from me hitting stuff :) ).

fchowd0311

Passed Driver's Ed
Do not I repeat DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CAPTNWHOLESALE! They are a really shady business. Try calling them on a weekday at 11am and you will realize it is nearly impossible to contact them.

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
Do not I repeat DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CAPTNWHOLESALE! They are a really shady business. Try calling them on a weekday at 11am and you will realize it is nearly impossible to contact them.

try another time maybe?

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Thread revival. How is the feel for a DD? I don't have any intentions on ever going to the track but want to max out my suspension without getting too harsh. Is this overkill for a DD? All I have now are ST Coilovers but plan on re-evaluating my set up this year...still keeping the coils, but debating what to add...

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Thread revival. How is the feel for a DD? I don't have any intentions on ever going to the track but want to max out my suspension without getting too harsh. Is this overkill for a DD? All I have now are ST Coilovers but plan on re-evaluating my set up this year...still keeping the coils, but debating what to add...

It's awesome. Best handling mod to date. I also have ST's, the WALK kit and H&R front and rear swaybars and it's perfect.

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
It's awesome. Best handling mod to date. I also have ST's, the WALK kit and H&R front and rear swaybars and it's perfect.

Awesome! Not too harsh for a daily then? I'm debating this since it seems pretty all inclusive.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Search/SiteSearch/Whiteline/ES2568724/

This plus some new strut mounts (still on stock, although I did put new bearings on with the ST's) and I think I'll be set. I hear a lot of good things about the H&R Sway Bars though so I may look into that. What size SB's did you go with? *NM just read your build thread* :w00t:

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I would highly recommend getting the SuperPro Alk instead of the Whiteline. SuperPro sells the ALK bushings pressed into the brackets (just like Whitelines kit) by themselves without the LCA for the same price as the Whiteline kit. USP sells SuperPro.

As far as adding any NVH it is virtually non existent so no worries there

I would get 034 strut mounts if you are looking to replace them and remember the arrows need to face front to back when installing them

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I would highly recommend getting the SuperPro Alk instead of the Whiteline. SuperPro sells the ALK bushings pressed into the brackets (just like Whitelines kit) by themselves without the LCA for the same price as the Whiteline kit. USP sells SuperPro.

As far as adding any NVH it is virtually non existent so no worries there

I would get 034 strut mounts if you are looking to replace them and remember the arrows need to face front to back when installing them

I know you are all about the SuperPRO kit, and some people have seen failures on the whiteline kit. I'd just like to put it out there that my kit has 40,000 miles on it, and is showing absolutely no signs of wear (I was just under the car putting the deadset kit in two days ago). And those are pretty much all hard miles, and 4 nights of drag racing on slicks.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I know you are all about the SuperPRO kit, and some people have seen failures on the whiteline kit. I'd just like to put it out there that my kit has 40,000 miles on it, and is showing absolutely no signs of wear (I was just under the car putting the deadset kit in two days ago). And those are pretty much all hard miles, and 4 nights of drag racing on slicks.

Yea I mean if you already have the Whiteline kit and it's not broke there is no reason to change it but if you are buying new there is no reason not to get the SuperPro version you know

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion

I will do some research on the 2 kits, but glad to know it seems like a very positive mod! I do not plan on tracking or dragging this car at all. Simply daily driver with some spirited drives on the weekends :thumbup: