GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox One and PS4

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Good deals on Amazon and stuff on the Xbox One.

Do Work, I know you like to think realistically and stuff. Most people don't question the price drop of something. But you gotta ask yourself: Why has Xbox One had so many price drops and deals when the PS4 still hasn't been affected in price? Is it Sony being stubborn, or Sony knowing what product they're selling.

Because they are donkey stomping Xbone in sales. They have sold nearly 3 times as many consoles.

Remember, Xbone was 499 at one time.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Because they are donkey stomping Xbone in sales. They have sold nearly 3 times as many consoles.

Remember, Xbone was 499 at one time.

That's what I'm saying. If it weren't for XBOne's shitty launching where they introduced all the shit that gamers didn't want, and THEN go back and announce it wasn't gonna do what they planned was too late. By that time everyone got PS4's

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Compelling thoughts. Is this the most civil thread in OT?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
To be fair the 360 started slow then eventually blew past the PS4 sales, ironically enough the month I bought my 360 is when it took off.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
To be fair the 360 started slow then eventually blew past the PS4 sales, ironically enough the month I bought my 360 is when it took off.

Xbox 360: Started slow because shit hardware.
Xbox One: Started slow because shit launch/planning

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

It was the cheaper console. PS3 was $599.

The cheaper console seems to win, even if its inferior.

Not a bad way to make your decision. All the games are going to be made for both anyway. PS4 may end up getting the best exclusives this cycle because of sales? But how many of those are must haves anyway? Best Xbone exclusive is a FPS. Those are a dime a dozen. Last of Us kin to a kick ass movie that you get to be a character in

Goobax

Ready to race!
bought ps4 at launch and use it daily for Hulu. Once the last of us came out it made the purchase worth while and I can't wait to play uncharted when it eventually comes. I was a big fan of killzone on PS3 but the last one for ps4 just didn't do it for me. Hopefully they come out with another heavy rain type game.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Any people here play GTA 5 or AW add me on PS4! Psn: dhk620

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Thread revival who has PS4 so we can plaaaay